I am ready to buy but...

Jonathan Carl

Okay, I am ready to purchase a license but i am worried about how this lawsuit will end. I don't want to spend the money, and then find out Xenforo is shutting down. Any suggestions?

Okay, I am ready to purchase a license but i am worried about how this lawsuit will end. I don't want to spend the money, and then find out Xenforo is shutting down. Any suggestions?

You do not have to worry about that .. because in a worst case scenario, ownership of the company will change (God forbid !) but the customers will not be affected ... this lawsuit is just a nuisance

I think that the purpose of the lawsuit is precisely to cause this effect, I'm no worried about this, also, there are many forum owners running XenForo so, in the worst scenario that IB ruins XenForo something like XenForo 2.0 will arrise. My advice is: purchase XenForo, don't be afraid :)

Don't cause the effect IB wants! XenForo is our hero!

Kind regards.

If you are worried then why not simply wait until it's resolved? In the meantime, the software will continue to improve and hopefully go "gold", so when this has all blown over you'll have not only a better XenForo to download but a bigger community of help/mods here to utilise.

Top Bottom