I almost made a xenForo style out of this but I don't want to get banned.

I went there when I first started the forum. One of the staff told me I wouldn't be able to get my forum to grow or something along those lines. I think it was because I was doing everything wrong. I am sure it is a great place and everything but one person left me feeling not too good about the place. That is probably not fair on my part.

I went there when I first started the forum. One of the staff told me I wouldn't be able to get my forum to grow or something along those lines. I think it was because I was doing everything wrong. I am sure it is a great place and everything but one person left me feeling not too good about the place. That is probably not fair on my part.
One of the staff went behind all of my posts and unbolded my font because it got on their nerves. Friggin weird.

One of the staff went behind all of my posts and unbolded my font because it got on their nerves. Friggin weird.

I was brand new to having a forum and had no idea what I was doing. I still don't have a clue as to what I was doing. I had reached 1000 members and was trying to see what the average time it took to do that. I had only been in 2 well established forums when I started my own so I had no idea what was normal or how to manage one. The staff member questioned how I managed to get 1000 members and basicly let me know I was doing things wrong (that is how I remember it at least). I now have 26,000 members. Still a small forum but we still managed to grow somehow even while doing everything wrong.

Top Bottom