1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I almost made a xenForo style out of this but I don't want to get banned.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DRE, Apr 5, 2012.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

2. jonsidneyb

jonsidneyb Well-Known Member

I went there when I first started the forum. One of the staff told me I wouldn't be able to get my forum to grow or something along those lines. I think it was because I was doing everything wrong. I am sure it is a great place and everything but one person left me feeling not too good about the place. That is probably not fair on my part.
  3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

One of the staff went behind all of my posts and unbolded my font because it got on their nerves. Friggin weird.
  4. jonsidneyb

jonsidneyb Well-Known Member

I was brand new to having a forum and had no idea what I was doing. I still don't have a clue as to what I was doing. I had reached 1000 members and was trying to see what the average time it took to do that. I had only been in 2 well established forums when I started my own so I had no idea what was normal or how to manage one. The staff member questioned how I managed to get 1000 members and basicly let me know I was doing things wrong (that is how I remember it at least). I now have 26,000 members. Still a small forum but we still managed to grow somehow even while doing everything wrong.
  5. TheRevTastic

TheRevTastic Well-Known Member

I would have done the same thing :p.
  6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

That's wack.