Duplicate  Hung up on importing PMs

I would doubt that steven since it is working on the database independent of your vbulletin instance. I dont think it will even go anywhere near the plugin tables

Same problem here. I think it's related to special characters.

Possibly adding something like
Code:
$pmText['touserarray'] = $this->_convertToUtf8($pmText['touserarray']);
might help. Just guessing here though as I cannot test this right now as I just went ahead with importing threads and posts and this step is not finished yet.

P.S. you might want to check XenForo AdminCP -> Tools -> Server Error Log for details. What I posted above is related to the error on line 1058 while importing PMs: library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(1058)

Same problem here. I think it's related to special characters.

Possibly adding something like
Code:
$pmText['touserarray'] = $this->_convertToUtf8($pmText['touserarray']);
might help. Just guessing here though as I cannot test this right now as I just went ahead with importing threads and posts and this step is not finished yet.

P.S. you might want to check XenForo AdminCP -> Tools -> Server Error Log for details. What I posted above is related to the error on line 1058 while importing PMs: library/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php(1058)
I have nothing in the server log. I'm going to import from a backup rather than my live database.

Added: My db is 700mb.

Help!!!

I need to know what exact post mine is failing on but cant seem to get any more data from debug. If I could figure that out and I can tell you the character or string it is failing on more accuratly.

Does anyone know how to get a little more output such as the sql command or the postid it is working on?

The code I've posted above doesn't seem to make a difference. It errors out once there is a special character like German umlauts öäü in the username within touserarray. Not sure if our vBulletin source database being in utf8_general_ci is another important detail?

WHOA!
Last night I tried to install my forum names and the page was redirected to an error page.
Today I viewed my forum and the forums were there!

Top Bottom