Fixed Error on Importing vB4 Data

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
Just wanted to know if anyone has an idea on what is causing this error:

Code:
Server Error

Unable to derive User ID from provided parameters.
XenForo_Model_User::getUserIdFromUser() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 1882
XenForo_Model_User->updateFollowingDenormalizedValue() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 923
XenForo_Model_Import->importFollowing() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 876
XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->_importBuddyIgnore() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 850
XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepBuddyIgnore() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 132
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxx/devel.forum.smartcanucks.ca/admin.php at line 13

I'm importing data from a vB4 database using the new importer in 1.2. It was on the Buddy and Ignore Lists steps. Anyone experienced this?

Last edited:
I don't think it's possible to skip, though I'm not actually sure how this error could happen. Is this import in progress on a server that I could access? If so, I should be able to debug it and let you continue the import. I'd need FTP and admin CP access.

I don't think it's possible to skip, though I'm not actually sure how this error could happen. Is this import in progress on a server that I could access? If so, I should be able to debug it and let you continue the import. I'd need FTP and admin CP access.

I'll PC you the info and we can take it from there. Thanks Mike!

Have a workaround in place - appears to be related to attempting to import buddy/ignore list data for users that were deleted.

Top Bottom