HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that is working now. (y) I notice the Intro box with the VISIT NOW button that was part of the original is not included in the new newsletter, was this ommitted on purpose?

I felt the block was too big and took away from the content. With that said, I do need to add a clear link to the forum at the top to make up for the Visit Today button that was there in the old one.

I like the visit now block, but I put it at the very bottom of the email. The email does need some sort of introduction. Even if it's something like "What's happening at xenForo"

Just wanted to confirm that you would still have to use a newsletter service such as Sendy to send the messages correct? Or will it use your own server to send the emails?

Just wanted to confirm that you would still have to use a newsletter service such as Sendy to send the messages correct? Or will it use your own server to send the emails?

It's set up to use Sendy, Mailchimp, or xenForo to send emails. In my experience mailchimp is brilliant and free if you have less than 2000 members. Sendy while not as feature rich as Mailchimp, is MUCH cheaper if you have more than 2000 members.

Wow. Awesome @BamaStangGuy . The rapid progress/development is great to see. Looking like a real bargain and I wish you real success with this, you deserve it.

Some feedback.
  • The option to hide 'contact info' bottom right. I appreciate why it's there, and understand a lot will use it, but I think a lot won't want to list a physical contact address.
  • The ability to change basic colours to match the forum. So Headings/Titles/Background.
  • The ability to change the email font.
  • Agree with an earlier comment regarding an intro. I also agree with you that it was perhaps a bit too big/taking away from the content, certainly for a regular email. Perhaps something not as notable, but there still being a intro of sorts option
  • Social Footer - Add Instagram

You can use XenForo email users feature.

Wow. Awesome @BamaStangGuy . The rapid progress/development is great to see. Looking like a real bargain and I wish you real success with this, you deserve it.

Some feedback.
  • The option to hide 'contact info' bottom right. I appreciate why it's there, and understand a lot will use it, but I think a lot won't want to list a physical contact address.
  • The ability to change basic colours to match the forum. So Headings/Titles/Background.
  • Agree with an earlier comment regarding an intro. I also agree with you that it was perhaps a bit too big/taking away from the content, certainly for a regular email. Perhaps something not as notable, but there still being a intro of sorts option

Can add all of this in a future version.

BamaStangGuy updated HTML Newsletter Generator with Showcase, Resource Manager & Gallery Support with a new update entry:

New Features: Custom CSS, Intro, Instagram Page and Hide Contact Information

The following features have been added:

• You can now edit the CSS directly from the options page
  • You can now add your Instagram page to the footer
  • You can now add an intro section at the top of the newsletter under the logo
  • You can now hide the Contact column by not filling in any information in the Address sections.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Some feedback.

All done :)

Current full list of options:

options-png.96278

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom