HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi with the new version, where is the link to the newsletter? Also, the INCLUDE thread is missing, so maybe I'm not downloading the latest. .Thanks

domain.com/xfnewsletter provides the source code now. There is a new release coming with a few bug fixes. Should have an email. Latest version is 3.2.1 so make sure that is what it says when you upload the xml.

BamaStangGuy updated HTML Newsletter Generator with Showcase, Resource Manager & Gallery Support with a new update entry:

HTML Redesign w/ Facebook, Twitter & Google Plus Page Support & Newsletter Preview

The HTML of the newsletter has been completely rewritten to fix issues that existed with the Twitter Bootstrap CSS that was used. The new HTML is completely responsive and compatible for Email Newsletters.

Furthermore, support for Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus pages has been added. You can set these options via the Options page. Once your URL has been added for each page they will appear in the footer of the newsletter.

The last feature that was added was a Newsletter Preview section...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, as above I don't have the "exclude nodes" dropdown. I tried uploading the files again and upgraded the xml file.

domain.com/xfnewsletter provides the source code now. There is a new release coming with a few bug fixes. Should have an email. Latest version is 3.2.1 so make sure that is what it says when you upload the xml.

Does this mean I can just use /xfnewsletter now to generate the code, paste it into admin.php?users/email and mail it via my own server SMTP now, no need for Sendy?

Does this mean I can just use /xfnewsletter now to generate the code, paste it into admin.php?users/email and mail it via my own server SMTP now, no need for Sendy?

Yes. There is only one bug with the new layout using the XenForo system that I am working on now.

To further expand, there are some minor edits needed until I release the next version, but it will work fine. If you buy it I will make the edits for you until the next version is ready.

Option added up top for Sendy. Mailchimp xF ect, so I know its the latest version (Downloaded 10 minutes ago) But still no option to exclude nodes.

newsletter2.webp

Option added up top for Sendy. Mailchimp xF ect, so I know its the latest version (Downloaded 10 minutes ago) But still no option to exclude nodes.

View attachment 96182

I need FTP access to troubleshoot. I have this installed on 4 sites on 4 different servers and have the Exclude node option available. Something is weird here. May be conflicting with another add-on.

I will ask about FTP access. Meanwhile I just installed this on another xF Install (On the same Server) a small forum with very few addons, yet still no exclude nodes options. The addons on this install are as below

news3.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom