XF 2.2 How to remove installable addons?

cdub

I've uninstalled some addons and they then show up in the list of installable addons.... how do I delete them from there?

Solution
As @RDR has already said, all add-ons are installed to src/addons. The directories you no longer need can just be removed. If you're unsure, you should ask the add-on author to clarify which files can be removed.

Some add-ons have shared libraries, and some add-ons have other files such as static files and JavaScript stored in different locations so worth asking for specific guidance from the author.
I've uninstalled some addons and they then show up in the list of installable addons.... how do I delete them from there?
I think if you delete the related addon folders from the server via FTP, those go away in the ACP. At least that's what worked for me a couple of weeks ago when I upgraded :)

Cheers,

Regs.

Yes but I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything.

You need to ascertain which directories pertain to the add-ons you have uninstalled and then remove them.

Yes but I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything.

You need to ascertain which directories pertain to the add-ons you have uninstalled and then remove them.
Oh ok. So... this isn't like a specific folder where addons are put before they are installed.

I wish there was a feature to remove them without FTP. I believe this is the last real thing an end user would need FTP for for basic stuff as styles no longer require it anymore either.

As @RDR has already said, all add-ons are installed to src/addons. The directories you no longer need can just be removed. If you're unsure, you should ask the add-on author to clarify which files can be removed.

Some add-ons have shared libraries, and some add-ons have other files such as static files and JavaScript stored in different locations so worth asking for specific guidance from the author.

Solution
Top Bottom