XF 2.1 Addons list as Installable after Installation

l0wD

Hi there,

i have a Bug with installing addons and im not a noob (right directory, etc). First time i ran into this problem was like ~6month ago but a fresh xenforo 2 install fixed it. Today i've setup a new xf2 forum (latest version). After the installation was finished i uploaded 1 addons (xenporta). I went into my admincp -> addons and installed xenporta. the addon was working like expected. later i uploaded and tried to install siropu's shoutbox addon. it installed (run/deref n stuff) and then dropped me back to the addons tab. But siropu wasnt listed as installed. i tried to upload and install another plugin but it yielded the same result: ran through install process, dropped back to addons tab, addon not listed as installed. i uninstalled xenporta and installed it again but suprisingly it could'nt be installed again. there were no errors or jobs to complete. i checked out the xf_addon table and tried to fidle with it but that yielded no success. (i managed to list the addons as installed (by setting active to 1) but they werent functioning right.

So i restarted my quest from the beginning, deleted mysql database, deleted the xenforo dir, uploaded xenforo again (set the correct owner, group and permission) and installed it. (this time, i made a filesystem and database copy, so in case of a failure i could just revert back to the state after the installation).

So this time i uploaded all 3 addons i wanted to install together, started with siropu's chat box, et voila same error. cannot install any addons anymore.

Im at the moment reseting everything so i can test installing the other addons without siropus shoutbox.

I'll report back to you, but if i recall right (6months) the problem wasnt bound to a specific addon.

Did anybody encounter this problem? Does somebody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Third time installing:
Installed ******* Ticket system
Installed Xenporta 2
Installed Theme
Installed Shoutbox

everythings working now. strange behaviour....

Top Bottom