XF 2.0 Installable add-ons Orphan

RSI

Hi,

I'm using XF 2 now and was updating an add-on while in Debug Mode (yes I know) but I installed it not realizing I had an older version of the add-on already there and I wound up with 2 versions on the installed list. I have uninstalled the add-on and even removed the add-on folder from src/addons/ but I still get one listing for it under Installable add-ons, but it's no longer there. The folder has been removed.

My question is how do I manually get rid of that orphaned listing on the list? I've searched around manually in my database, but I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks...

Last edited:
Does anyone know where they are storing that add-on information now? The add-on folder has been removed and the second version uninstalled, but I'm still seeing it on the Installable add-ons list. It even still shows the add-on's icon, but again, the folder was removed.

Apparently XF2 stores that information somewhere and I just need to know where so I can get it off of the list. Big learning curve again with this new version :sneaky:

Top Bottom