[Jazzaaf] Move Installable Add-ons

[Jazzaaf] Move Installable Add-ons 1.0.0

No permission to download

jazz_aaf

jazz_aaf submitted a new resource:

Move Installable Add-ons - This add-on will split the add-ons list into two lists (Installed Add-ons & Installable Add-ons)

When you have many add-ons installed and uninstalled, you end up with a long list of "Installable Add-ons" that takes most of the add-ons admin page. This little modification will move the installable add-ons to its own page and leave only the installed add-ons in the list.

Read more about this resource...

There is a conflict with this addon @ozzy47

why are you posting your addon's in a template modifications thread? shouldn't it be in addon releases?

Installed and when I attempt to add a member as BCC, I receive the following error:

"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."

Please advise.

Installed and when I attempt to add a member as BCC, I receive the following error:

"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."

Please advise.

This template modification does not interfere with adding members. This is just a template modification for the add-ons screen.

This template modification does not interfere with adding members. This is just a template modification for the add-ons screen.

I guess I misunderstood the add on before I paid for it as this add on doesn’t provide me any value. Thanks.:(

Top Bottom