XF 2.2 How to make your background static/fixed?

Merlin07

Wouldn't this go in the CSS form in the 'page setup' screen in the page background section?

body
{
background-image: url('path to image');
background-attachment: fixed;
background-size: cover;
}

Or am I doing something wrong?

My page looks normal again but no it just turns everything white in the background.
You may have set the image path incorrectly.

Can you try this code for testing purposes?

CSS:
.p-pageWrapper {
  background-image: url('https://cdn.suwalls.com/wallpapers/space/orion-nebula-9212-2560x1600.jpg');
}

You may have set the image path incorrectly.

Can you try this code for testing purposes?

CSS:
.p-pageWrapper {
  background-image: url('https://cdn.suwalls.com/wallpapers/space/orion-nebula-9212-2560x1600.jpg');
}
Just tried that, same thing it's all white. Am I missing something here? Maybe there needs to be something that calls it or defines it somewhere else?

I'll just be stuck with a repeating background. There' s no information on where you can change it. I've searched as much as I could online/google/duckduckgo whatever, nobody has any info. It's like everyones gatekeeping like it's some super secret. I give up. Thanks for the help anyway.

I'll just be stuck with a repeating background. There' s no information on where you can change it. I've searched as much as I could online/google/duckduckgo whatever, nobody has any info. It's like everyones gatekeeping like it's some super secret. I give up. Thanks for the help anyway.
As far as I checked your site, you have already managed to set the image in the background.

You should only need to put the following code in the extra.less template:

CSS:
.p-pageWrapper {
}

As far as I checked your site, you have already managed to set the image in the background.

You should only need to put the following code in the extra.less template:

CSS:
.p-pageWrapper {
}

That was my mistake with the CSS still hanging there. I deleted it few moments ago and nothing changed. For some reason, It works in Google Chrome so it might just have been my firefox :cautious:
Thanks for you help!

Top Bottom