how to find all POLLS ?

This seems more like an admin option if anything, I don't think I've ever had the urge to say,

"let me find a random poll to vote on".

If the forum is that dedicated towards polls I could just see a forum section dedicated towards polls possibly.

This seems more like an admin option if anything, I don't think I've ever had the urge to say,

"let me find a random poll to vote on".

If the forum is that dedicated towards polls I could just see a forum section dedicated towards polls possibly.
Exactly. I can't see a use for a "Find all Polls" function unless polls are a specific focus on the board in question. In that case, I think it'd be more effective to group them together in other ways.

is there any chance to find ALL polls ?

maybe having a Link saying "Show my polls" / "Show all polls" ?
This sounds like something nice for the modding community, but it's really not something that should be there by default. Some forums have a separate poll subforum, maybe that's something to consider?

A separate poll subforum sometimes makes sense, but the best solution (in order to get enough votes) is sometimes to place a new poll in the subforum about the topic the poll is about, which is why I like the idea about adding 'poll' as a search criterion.

Top Bottom