How to clear all user statuses?

Joshua

I recently (today) imported my forum from vB4 to xF and when I went to add a Recent Status Sidebar add-on for xF I found that there were a few spam statuses from vB that were imported. Is there a way to safely clear all user statuses and begin anew? I'm comfortable with executing SQL commands if that's what it takes to do it without any hiccups...

Thanks in advance!

I don't know of any way to do that. Though, since you said a few, I don't think it would take very long to remove them yourself. ;) Just edit the user individually.

Thanks Jake. I tried your SQL commands but I'm still getting the following error

Code:
Server Error

Undefined offset: 10445

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in RCBD/RecentStatus/Model/StatusList.php at line 108
RCBD_RecentStatus_Model_StatusList::getStatusArray() in RCBD/RecentStatus/Controller/Public.php at line 15
RCBD_RecentStatus_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/apistogr/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

Thanks Jake. I tried your SQL commands but I'm still getting the following error

Code:
Server Error

Undefined offset: 10445

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in RCBD/RecentStatus/Model/StatusList.php at line 108
RCBD_RecentStatus_Model_StatusList::getStatusArray() in RCBD/RecentStatus/Controller/Public.php at line 15
RCBD_RecentStatus_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/apistogr/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

That is from an addon, but looking at the code it appears that you may have some orphaned profile posts. Try running this query to delete any orphaned profile posts:

Code:
DELETE pp.*
FROM xf_profile_post AS pp
LEFT JOIN xf_user AS u ON (u.user_id = pp.user_id)
WHERE pp.user_id = pp.profile_user_id
AND u.user_id IS NULL;

This is just a guess as I don't have access to your forum.

That is from an addon, but looking at the code it appears that you may have some orphaned profile posts. Try running this query to delete any orphaned profile posts:

Code:
DELETE pp.*
FROM xf_profile_post AS pp
LEFT JOIN xf_user AS u ON (u.user_id = pp.user_id)
WHERE pp.user_id = pp.profile_user_id
AND u.user_id IS NULL;

This is just a guess as I don't have access to your forum.

^^ This worked for me, but I will add 1 more thing needed.

Doing this is only 1/2 the job. The 2nd half is easy.... Post 1 status on your profile.

Error gone. ;)

I found this out when deleting a bunch of members off of my test site (mistakenly deleted the test site, so imported the main site and needed to remove them from the test site).

Hello, re opening this thread as I have a member that posted insults in his status and I tried the above to remove it without any progress. I've searched the database for this entry and removed it, but it still remains.

Top Bottom