XF 1.1 How to change Navigation drop down links?

NeoCHI

Hi, I've wondering how can I change the Navigation drop down links for a particular tab for example I want to change the drop down for "Forums" tab from the default:
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Watched Forums
  • Watched Threads
To
  • Forum 1
  • Forum 2
  • Forum 3
But I'd like the secondary content links (which seems to be linked to the drop down content) to still be visible once I click into the Forum section.

Also, how can I make it so that even if I'm within Forum section the Forum drop down menu will still drop down. I'll need this since it's content will then be different from the secondary content links.

Thanks!

Last edited:
That's in the navigation template.

For tabs with nodes for secondary links you might be interested in this addon:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/nodes-as-tabs.9/

Also, how can I make it so that even if I'm within Forum section the Forum drop down menu will still drop down. I'll need this since it's content will then be different from the secondary content links.

That default nav system doesn't support that. The popup is only accessible when the tab is not selected.

It is possible to use template conditionals to change the secondary links depending on if the tab is selected or not.

I'm not trying to add new tabs, just change the the existing forums drop down content without messing with the list of links under the nav that shows within that section.

Top Bottom