How many xen domains have you registered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelFX

In anticipation for xenForo to come out, how many or what domains have you guys registered. To build future xen plugins/mods/other and or even fan sites?

Just one.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/impressive.659/

:)

Personally, to whoever read these threads, I'm going to suggest what Peggy said. It'd be nice if everyone could avoid actually developing this communities and focusing on creating a good community/userbase/mods/skins in the official forum, so we can create a community as good and better than what vb.org used to be.

True, having merged system like vs split like vb.com and vbulletin.org would be good. However depends on if the rules here allow for a section with commercial mods vs free mods. Or even how anything like that would even work.

"Yeah, 220.... 221, whatever it takes." :)

Watches as Kevin formulates xenArcade

In anticipation for xenForo to come out, how many or what domains have you guys registered. To build future xen plugins/mods/other and or even fan sites?
Good thing XenForo wasn't a project codename waiting on a tm name ! ;)
Xen will take some getting used to as we use the xen hyperviser on our cloud clusters ;)
Personally, to whoever read these threads, I'm going to suggest what Peggy said. It'd be nice if everyone could avoid actually developing this communities and focusing on creating a good community/userbase/mods/skins in the official forum, so we can create a community as good and better than what vb.org used to be.

Agreed, the two communities were a marketing miscarriage, vb com and vb org split sites were aggravating, constantly directing folks/queries one to the other. The abysmal mod organization and search for mods on vb.org makes my brain want to burst into skittles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom