how many atheists here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally speaking, discussions about Religion, Politics, and Sex are avoided on business and many personal websites due to their nature and the potential for problems. Not everyone believes or believes in the same things and history has shown these can be touchy subjects. While I'm no moderator here, I think it is fair to say you should probably talk about things like this on your own board.

Generally speaking, discussions about Religion, Politics, and Sex are avoided on business and many personal websites due to their nature and the potential for problems. Not everyone believes or believes in the same things and history has shown these can be touchy subjects. While I'm no moderator here, I think it is fair to say you should probably talk about things like this on your own board.
so should i delete this post ?
well my intention was to get some discussion going..
but if its against forum rule ..i would like to delete it..i believe in doing right thing at right places

I'm not a moderator here so I don't have the 'right' to tell you if this is or isn't allowed on this forum as they aren't written in the rules. But from general experience, I can tell you that this type of subject is usually not permitted. Especially on a business website.

I'm not a moderator here so I don't have the 'right' to tell you if this is or isn't allowed on this forum as they aren't written in the rules. But from general experience, I can tell you that this type of subject is usually not permitted. Especially on a business website.
so what do you say should i delete it ?
well as the section says off topic..hence i created this thread..my real thread where i need answer is still without answer

You don't need to delete it. if it's against the rules then it will be locked. If it isn't, then it's still here for discussion. If this is locked, then there are websites that do allow these sorts of topics for you to visit if you wish. A simple Google search of religious type forums can help. There's also uncensored type boards such as http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/ that let you talk about anything you want (though you should verify the rules with those) just to be sure.

You don't need to delete it. if it's against the rules then it will be locked. If it isn't, then it's still here for discussion. If this is locked, then there are websites that do allow these sorts of topics for you to visit if you wish. A simple Google search of religious type forums can help. There's also uncensored type boards such as http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/ that let you talk about anything you want (though you should verify the rules with those) just to be sure.
My registration was rejected there..for spam like behavious..in my life i have never spammes anywhere ..but strangely i am tagged as spammer in most of the forums

Not an atheist... don't agree with the teachings of Roman Catholicism which is family's history, but there is something out there more spiritual than science can explain. Religion is as impotent to answer who created God as Science is to say what came before the big bang, both sides just push the answer for what/who started everything so far away you can never expect an answer.

Not an atheist... don't agree with the teachings of Roman Catholicism which is family's history, but there is something out there more spiritual than science can explain. Religion is as impotent to answer who created God as Science is to say what came before the big bang, both sides just push the answer for what/who started everything so far away you can never expect an answer.
how about dharma ? have you ever heard about it ?
only thought process where everything is accepted as part of natures rule yet given logics for every single thing

The only "dharma" I know is the Dharma Initiative.
well join my forum n i will post whats the difference between religion n dharma..
there is already one article in the forum..
dharma basically means duty..acceptance is key for human peaceful co-existance but dogmatic n reserved thoughts will never let that happen

I did a ten day silent meditation retreat once! 10-12 hours per day of meditation, no talking to anyone ever, no writing, no reading, wake up at 4am, etc......

Tough going.......

In Hinduism or Buddhism?

Buddhism is a nice religion but in India it suffers from the Caste system.
well buddhism again is religion..india faces castism coz of ignorance of sanatana dharma..
caste system strangely is not part of indian society..we have jaate n varna
this was first system on earth which brought concept of mangement..

I did a ten day silent meditation retreat once! 10-12 hours per day of meditation, no talking to anyone ever, no writing, no reading, wake up at 4am, etc......

Tough going.......
well thats all about controlling your senses when u do that ..u can control many things in life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom