how many atheists here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
others ..there is no heaven hell...its a hoax created by religions to make humans work accordingly..
every thing is science and base of everything is very simple..every action has equal and opposite reaction....souls(energy) can neither be created nor be destroyed but it can be changed from one body to another(change in form)

Why is this even a question? What difference does it make if someone believes in God or not? How is that going to affect YOUR life?

I cannot understand the reasoning behind those spreading the message that there is no scientific proof. What is your point?

There never is scientific proof of anything at first. We have no scientific proof that there is a sweet spot planet exactly like earth YET...but, YET is the key here. It doesn't mean that there isn't!

We had no scientific proof of many things over the years. As technology progressed, so did our knowledge. Who would have guessed 100 years ago that we would have the internet today?

Why anyone would argue against believing in a God is beyond me. What's your real motive? Why would you want to take that away from someone? Why would you want to take God out of someone's life?

For those of us who believe in God, we want God in our lives. That is our right just as it's your right to not believe.

I don't need scientific proof to tell me what I feel either. I feel God's presence. That's all the proof I need.

It's not my job to "prove" God to anyone. If you let Him in your life, you will know. If you don't, you may never really know. That's your choice. It's not up to anyone (including scientists) to prove or disprove otherwise to you. It's a choice we make for ourselves. Pretty simple, really.
wel little disagreement with you coz there have always been science from the day one earth started...science which we follow now is not so much advanced which it used to be in ancient time..for example nuclear remains of war have been found in india hyderabad and it is said these remains could be anywhere near 8,000 years old(since this is old news i don't remember specific time)...when science fails spiritual science starts...i will show you few examples in my forum..if you start following it...you can ask any question of your choice there

I was pretty ignorant of who Jesus is (and yes, He was a real person who lived a real life @woei , check it out ;) ) before I sought Him out and surrounded myself with people who knew more on the subject than I did. It took many years to develop a knowledge and a relationship with Him...one that continues to evolve and grow and bring me new knowledge every day. I said this to say, it takes some effort. One other thing I hear used as an excuse to bash Christianity is this "those poor kids being indoctrinated by their parents" nonsense. Parents are charged with all sorts of responsibilities when it comes to raising/teaching their children, not the least of which is their spiritual growth and well being. It's okay to teach them healthy eating, rest, schooling, etc. but spirituality is off limits? Really?
well jesus was a learned hindu if you look at BBC documentry there is wider scope of him visiting india during his missing days and the way he behaved all through out his life is prime example of how hindu saints behave...you can visit my forum with any related question...you will be well guided with proof's.
I have personally done some research on this topic.jesus tomb still exists in kashmir..jesus came for education to india during his missing days
thanks

well but majority of atheist will try converting you..likewise religions will also try to convert you..only thought process that doesn't believe in conversion is hinduism (sanatan dharma) it believes in tranformation...but strangest part of hinduism is that it never promotes conversions yet millions are joining eternal dharma
I grew up Jewish... Judaism doesn't promote conversion either. In fact, Judaism is actively against conversion. You must be born Jewish. They don't want to convert you... and most of the time, won't even allow it.

Judaism also doesn't require you to be Jewish to go to heaven.

This is because the Jewish "religion" and the Jewish "people" are different things. You can be a born a Jew, but not conform to the Jewish religion. But then, you can conform to the Jewish religion, but not be considered a Jew. This leads to the confusion on whether being a Jew is based on religion, or a race.

Last edited:
well thats great ...but why do you have to say that you are proud ?
have you seen lion telling everyone that he is king ? no coz his actions speak louder than words..this is discussion post hence ..i would not like to go any step further..by the way do research on bhavisya puran. but from some credible site not any islamic site..coz translation from sanskrit cannot be done by anyone so easily
Because I believed in Quran and the Prophet Mohammad. But I resepct other religions.

Because I believed in Quran and the Prophet Mohammad. But I resepct other religions.
believe and facts are two different thing...as said by someone ..fact without belief and belief without fact is incomplete...
good teacher is judged by the results bring out of worst of his students not by teaching the best book..
if you think your book have created worlds finest humans than i appreciate it else..no comments.:)

I grew up Jewish... Judaism doesn't promote conversion either. In fact, Judaism is actively against conversion. You must be born Jewish. They don't want to convert you... and most of the time, won't even allow it.

Judaism also doesn't require you to be Jewish to go to heaven.

This is because the Jewish "religion" and the Jewish "people" are different things. You can be a born a Jew, but not conform to the Jewish religion. But then, you can conform to the Jewish religion, but not be considered a Jew. This leads to the confusion on whether being a Jew is based on religion, or a race.
well I have respect for jews...i can just say that..it is possibly only one religion which i appreciate more than others...
I came from place where you have mini israel in india :)
Well whats take of Jews on Hinduism and atheism ?

believe and facts are two different thing...as said by someone ..fact without belief and belief without fact is incomplete...
good teacher is judged by the results bring out of worst of his students not by teaching the best book..
if you think your book have created worlds finest humans than i appreciate it else..no comments.:)
Quran answered all questions and uncertainties. Read the meaning of Quran, if you really a logistic person. This subject is detailed for real!

Good luck,
Mohammad

Quran answered all questions and uncertainties. Read the meaning of Quran, if you really a logistic person. This subject is detailed for real!

Good luck,
Mohammad
lol.i hav read enough..but you haven't read beyond something that is called religion.
ok can you call me allah ?(i will prove that i m really a logistic person )

others ..there is no heaven hell...its a hoax created by religions to make humans work accordingly..
every thing is science and base of everything is very simple..every action has equal and opposite reaction....souls(energy) can neither be created nor be destroyed but it can be changed from one body to another(change in form)
It always amazes me when people make statements like this...you might want to consider prefacing your statements with "In my opinion..." ;)

garry420 said:
well jesus was a learned hindu if you look at BBC documentry there is wider scope of him visiting india during his missing days and the way he behaved all through out his life is prime example of how hindu saints behave...you can visit my forum with any related question...you will be well guided with proof's.
I have personally done some research on this topic.jesus tomb still exists in kashmir..jesus came for education to india during his missing days
thanks
Sorry, but all I can say to this is wth are you talking about???

Last edited:
have you seen lion telling everyone that he is king ? no coz his actions speak louder than words
It's probably because a lion cannot speak any language you or I can understand.
However, I was recently at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park and heard a lion's roar for the 1st time in my life. We were a long ways away from this creature, but the sound was low (amplitude, NOT volume), somewhat guttural and very LOUD! I was actually scared and I believe I understood the basic message well enough. :eek:

Also, if I understand correctly, lions sleep (or lie around) most of the day and the lioness does the hunting.

I hate discussions like this...discussing religion brings out the worst in people. It's like a conversation about which football team is the best. You'll never win the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom