How many addons will 1.3 replace for you?

How many addons will 1.3 replace on your forum?

• 7-10

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 3-6

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • 2 or less

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • I don't use addons...

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
I'm hoping 3-4, the smiley importer easily knocks one of my installed addons out and the enhancements are really nice as I use a lot of smileys on my boards.

Also the ability for mods to edit member fields is also really really nice.

Now without sounding too greedy, I'm hoping for a built in BB Code Manager and Widget framework.

Well, if you look at the first video in This thread, then you can see the link for the Custom BBCode ;) which is probably what Brogan was referring to in this post:

Mine are going up :D

Mostly because I am now writing stuff to suit my own needs.

View attachment 64199

I should be able to get rid of at least one of those with 1.3 though ;)

No add-ons for me, the ones I use are unique to my site that I have created so I'm fairly certain none of those features will be added to XF's core, (you never know though, perhaps K.A.M. feels a need for an interactive D&D v3.5 character generator to be added, that is integrated throughout the software? :cool: ) However, the roster/guild add-on I am currently working on does not add a unique feature that only my site requires, so you never know... though highly unlikely, :p

Our sitemap hopefully :p

If I had a really cool mod that let me arrange the navigation tabs how I want, I'd request that too, just sayin ;)

Hopefully Sitemap also and It would be nice to see a Spoiler Tag function added by default.

Hopefully Sitemap also and It would be nice to see a Spoiler Tag function added by default.
Both are on the first page of top voted suggestions, so if they would not make it into 1.3 then it seems likely to me that they will make it in a subsequent release. XenForo is pretty consistent with implementing popular suggestions like these.

I hope to see multiquote, navigation tabs, thread tags & just in time registration. But we will see. Whichever bunch of top voted suggestions they pick is fine, as long as its a bunch like in the 1.2 release.

Top Bottom