XF 2.2 How do I remove the text (Search) beside Magnifying glass?

gogo

1600248993070.webp

I tried a couple of combination but none really works.

Less:
.p-navgroup-link.p-navgroup-link--textual.p-navgroup-link--search {
    display:none;
}

Code:
.p-navgroup-linkText--search {
 display: none;
}

And is there any resources that can educate me more about "p-navgroup-link.p-navgroup-link--" this kind of thing in Xenforo?

I'm puzzled by those ::before / ::after , >dt, --columns things.. How can I know how they're used? I know how to check from browser's inspect by the way, but I can only sort out some very simple/obvious things now.

Thanks @BassMan!

.p-navgroup-link.p-navgroup-link--iconic.p-navgroup-link--search .p-navgroup-linkText

How do you get this thing btw? I want to learn otherwise I'll need to ask people all the time..

Hm, not sure how to explain.

With yellow, there's the "main" class for this element (to specify it a bit more). Then you add a space and add a class from the element itself (the one that is highlighted in blue):

1600258343532.png

Sorry, that's definitely not a good explanation...

Hm, not sure how to explain.

With yellow, there's the "main" class for this element (to specify it a bit more). Then you add a space and add a class from the element itself (the one that is highlighted in blue):

View attachment 235155

Sorry, that's definitely not a good explanation...

That's in fact a very clear illustration for this case. It's a tag (B) inside a specific tag (A). I can have them concatenated as a single tag (C). So C = A B which represents the element I want to make change to. Thanks.

Top Bottom