1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 How do I rebuild the "Recent Activity" stream?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by jeffwidman, Dec 17, 2014.

1. jeffwidman

jeffwidman Active Member

I have a user who accidentally posted on someone's profile instead of starting a private conversation with them.

We've deleted the post, but the item still shows up in the "Recent activity" stream.

Which cache do I need to rebuild to reset the "Recent Activity" stream so the snippet from that profile post doesn't show up anymore?

Also--I'm not sure if the fact that deleting this post via moderation tools didn't remove this from the recent activity should be filed as a bug, or a "won't fix"... happy to file a report if it's considered to be a bug

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

It should be located here: Tools > Rebuild Caches

I can't check right now, though, as I'm still waiting for my co-admin to update KH-Flare's name servers.

3. jeffwidman

jeffwidman Active Member

Yes, but that lists multiple caches... I'm not clear which specific one rebuilds "Recent Activity"?

4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Can you post a screenshot of the caches listed?

5. Jeremy P

Jeremy P Well-Known Member

@jeffwidman It should only appear to staff in the Recent Activity, and only if it was soft-deleted instead of hard-deleted, I believe.

jeffwidman and Mike like this.