XF 2.2 How do I edit the raw html of a post

Black Tiger

I would like to edit the raw html of a post. I'm used to have an option with permissions of usergroup so it's configurable that admins can but users can't.
But in Xenforo I don't see such option at all.

At this moment for example, I need to get something out of an rss feed post, which can't be seen when as admin I just edit the post.
But I would like that option present for admins anyway. Is there a way to do this in Xenforo?

Solution
It's not really clear what you're trying to do.

XF does not allow HTML in posts.

What you see in the editor with the bb code mode toggled is what is stored in the database.

XF does not allow HTML in posts.

What you see in the editor with the bb code mode toggled is what is stored in the database.

Solution
By default no forum software allows html in their post, but one can enable that option.

There was a link to an image in the post. Only the text like example.jpg was visible in the post, so not the image itself and not the url. It was a wrong link.
But when I editted the post, that text was not visible.

However, just before I came here, I also discovered that if you toggle the BBcode, the IMG code and the image link became visible. So I changed the link, toggled the bbcode back and then things were ok again and picture shown.

I thought every text in posts was entered in the database as html like in some other forum softwares, but I was mistaken.

Bbcode toggle did the trick.

Top Bottom