XF 2.0 How difficult is it to build a custom home page?

jr777

I would like to build a custom home page, where there was a full width photo below the header, perhaps even a slider or something fancy like that.

So I want to get rid of the page title, breadcrumb, container, etc. What is the general process for doing that?

This isn't really what I had in mind. I'm wanting to override the container and have a full width image. Basically I want to do away with everything between the header and footer and add my own code.

This isn't really what I had in mind. I'm wanting to override the container and have a full width image. Basically I want to do away with everything between the header and footer and add my own code.

I'm not sure that I follow. That's what this is. You can drop the CSS and use your own.

Like this?
homepage.webp

If so this can be achived by creating a page node and setting it as the homepage.

Hmm, maybe I just don't understand what you want to achieve :(

The image placeholder is "full width" without margins and the page does contain nothing (except the placeholder) between header and footer.

Could you post a mockup?

Hmm, maybe I just don't understand what you want to achieve :(

The image placeholder is "full width" without margins and the page does contain nothing (except the placeholder) between header and footer.

Could you post a mockup?
I'm not sure what you mean by a mockup. I just want the image to be 100% the width of the screen and have no margin at the top.

Top Bottom