XF 2.1 How can I hide "download" button in videos?

albertc.s

Well, I was reading how can I hide "download" button in videos and tried something in console, and finally found some good result.
I add controlslist="nodownload" and download button disappear. (attach two pictures)
The question is where can I put this code in my xenforo for every videos?
I know that this sound like to very newbie, but I am newbie and I dont know where.
Some help?
Thanks in advance ;)

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I can't help with with where to put the code, but I'd advise, before wasting too much time, that you check it in every browser possible.

A while back I did something similar, only to find it didn't work in Chrome. My hack was to mask the button with a small block, however if anyone wants to download they will get past these things.

I can't help with with where to put the code, but I'd advise, before wasting too much time, that you check it in every browser possible.

A while back I did something similar, only to find it didn't work in Chrome. My hack was to mask the button with a small block, however if anyone wants to download they will get past these things.
Thanks for your answer ;)
I tried in edge, chrome and can download. Mozilla can't, but unfortunately, chrome is the browser that more people use.
You talk about one trick, about mask the button with a small block, could you share the code and how to implement?
I know that anyone wants to download they will get past these things but is for try to give more difficulties.
Thanks in advance

Top Bottom