Hotspots by Waindigo [Deleted]

Board is still down. Disabling the addon does nothing :/

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
This error is because you have duplicate markers on a single map. You need to delete those duplicate markers before upgrading.

How do I find the duplicate markers? Or is there a way to prevent this happening again?
Duplicate markers will no longer be allowed after this update so it won't happen again.

How many hotspots do you have? Are you still able to edit them without running the update or does it error? You might want to try reuploading the old files if it errors.

Duplicate markers will no longer be allowed after this update so it won't happen again.

How many hotspots do you have? Are you still able to edit them without running the update or does it error? You might want to try reuploading the old files if it errors.

I would say near 200 already. I can not view the map to see which hotspots share the same location. I have reuploaded the old files, the forum is back online, but the hotspots no longer load. I can access them through the admin panel though.

I would say near 200 already. I can not view the map to see which hotspots share the same location. I have reuploaded the old files, the forum is back online, but the hotspots no longer load. I can access them through the admin panel though.
This SQL query will help you identify duplicate entries:
Code:
SELECT * FROM xf_hotspot
WHERE (node_id, lat, lng) IN
(SELECT node_id, lat, lng FROM xf_hotspot GROUP BY node_id, lat, lng HAVING COUNT(*) > 1)

Thanks mate. It seems the address fields must not be working properly. I can see the duplicate lat_lng and they each have different addresses inputted.

No, that is just the way that XenForo works unfortunately.

Probably I should just replace that whole page with an error saying that you must create at least one Hotspot Category first.

Sorry for appearing stupid but how do I get past this error? I can't see how, or where to create a category as the drop down is empty.

A fantastic bit of kit that is priceless for our group. Random question time though, is it possible to change the colour of the tab font so that it stands out from the rest. Currently the default colour is blue but I think it may be possible to change the individual colour for this add on?

A fantastic bit of kit that is priceless for our group. Random question time though, is it possible to change the colour of the tab font so that it stands out from the rest. Currently the default colour is blue but I think it may be possible to change the individual colour for this add on?
Code:
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed.hotspots .navLink {
    background-color: red;
}

@Waindigo

When deleting a map node, I get this error:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_Hotspots_DataWriter_Map::_get() in /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Waindigo/Hotspots/DataWriter/Map.php on line 159

@Waindigo

When deleting a map node, I get this error:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_Hotspots_DataWriter_Map::_get() in /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Waindigo/Hotspots/DataWriter/Map.php on line 159
Have you updated to the latest version? I think I have already fixed this.

Top Bottom