Hotspots by Waindigo [Deleted]

I'm getting that error when surfing the forums, now. How do I kill the addon?
Don't want to uninstall it because so much has gone into creating the maps. But it's crapping out the site.
Edit:
Got *lots* of these server errors:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found - library/Waindigo/AvatarFlags/Listener/LoadClass.php:4
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(93) "http://www.avforums.com/threads/infinite-prime-gsm-home-automation-alarm-help-needed.1186788/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Disabled the flags addon as well in a desperate measure to get the site stable.

Edit: Hell, I'm getting other errors by the truck load as well:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found - library/Waindigo/ConvAccess/Listener/LoadClass.php:4
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://www.avforums.com/mobiquo/mobiquo.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found - library/Waindigo/ModQueueInfo/Listener/LoadClass.php:4
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://www.avforums.com/mobiquo/mobiquo.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
I have just disabled listeners, logged on to Admin CP and disabled all Waindigo add-ons. I've now re-enabled listeners and all is now working fine, minus any Waindigo add-on.

I don't have access to your server, but it sounds like there is a problem similar to the one you experienced pre-launch, where you were unable to upload files due to a lack of space on the server.

What it sounds like is that when you have uploaded the latest version of the Hotspots add-on, it has wiped the contents of any existing files (including all shared files) and then been unable to upload the new file contents. This will stop all Waindigo add-ons from working, so @Chris Deeming is correct to disable them all. All other add-ons should be unaffected.

Can you check the contents of the files you have just uploaded on your server?

I just checked through all the folders and I'm sure all the files uploaded ok. The timestamps are 9:15 tonight. There were no FTP errors or anything.
I can't give you access as we have to whitelist IPs, but I can call you on skype, share my screen and take instructions.

I can't help you. There is nothing wrong with the files, so it must be a server issue.

If the files aren't empty (which I suspected they were), then there must be a different problem. Do you have an op-code cache or anything like that installed that might be causing the problem?

Do you get a similar problem if you upload files for a different (non-Waindigo) add-on?

Never had this problem before. Do you have a fixed ip? I can have it white listed so you can FTP in.
My inclination is that it's a code issue at this point.

To make 100% sure, I had my host Tim upload the files.
I ran the upgrade script while the plugin was disabled (that should be ok, right?) and got this error:
Please enter a valid callback method (Waindigo_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch::controllerPreDispatch).
So I enabled the Hotspots addon and re-ran the upgrade.
This time I get a blank white screen every time I run the deferred process.
Had lots of server errors:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found - library/Waindigo/Hotspots/Listener/LoadClass.php:4
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(61) "http://www.avforums.com/threads/problems-with-sky-hd.1670851/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
I was hoping to finish up the category/configuration of my new install and thought it best to remove and wait for now. I was reading through this thread to get a better handle on how categories work.

Categories/Nodes are still a bit of a mystery to me. would anyone care to share how they have it up and running on their site?

I was hoping to finish up the category/configuration of my new install and thought it best to remove and wait for now. I was reading through this thread to get a better handle on how categories work.

Categories/Nodes are still a bit of a mystery to me. would anyone care to share how they have it up and running on their site?
There are different types of nodes. Categories, forums, maps, links and pages are all types of node.
A category is a type of node which acts a bit like a folder, whereas forums, maps, links and pages are nodes which are a bit like files in the folders.
So think of a map in the same way as a page type of node which will go inside a relevant category.

Yes, it wasn't the addon at all, it was that we hit the maximum number of file descriptors on our server (whatever that means) and so the server had a spaz.

Might be a newbie problem, when I try to setup my custom google map internet crashes, also on other computers.

I am looking for a map of The Netherlands, where people can add markers of places where they can skate on natural ice.

I made a map with my own google account and set it up in a way that "everyone can see and edit".

Top Bottom