Horrible Tornado Season in USA

The ones in Oklahoma

Chickasha

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A few days in Ada

There where several that did not come close to any towns, we are kind of lucky that the population density is so low in most of this state.

The system that hit several states and Joplin

Hang in there Peggy! Wishing you well.
Thanks Kim. If you don't see me post on here after a couple of hours..... well, it was nice knowin' ya.

If it reaches warning level go find shelter please. While no tornado's have been record breaking yet this year they seem to be a bit stronger on average this year.

Oh I will. I have a basement. I just unfolded the tarps to put over us, and took my son through the drill.

Well, tornado season is arriving soon. I wonder if tornado season just started early or if it is going to be a really really bad year relative to previous years.

lol I used to do that during bad weather when I was younger :p

Huh, your not that old then. Ipod, and ipad have not been out that long have then. I have actually never touched an Ipod or ipad.

When I was young the idea of a PC was a thing talked about in a future world. Pong coming out does not seem that long ago.

Huh, your not that old then. Ipod, and ipad have not been out that long have then. I have actually never touched an Ipod or ipad.

When I was young the idea of a PC was a thing talked about in a future world. Pong coming out does not seem that long ago.
I think he meant the part about grabbing things that were important to him. ;)

LOL I think he meant walkman or the times equivalent :)

Which reminds me don't forget http://richardsolo.com/backupbatteryforiphoneipod.aspx
or
http://www.starbatteries.com/ipbabapa.html

Re: the thread title

Is there such a thing as a good tornado season?
I suppose...I mean you could have tornado season with no tornados right ..at least in theory.

Top Bottom