XF 1.5 Home Screen

Gotcha, but how do they have a home page that's still within the site. Currently my board is at my base URL (streamauthority.com). They've got their base URL (testyourmight.com) set as the Home page, and their board is set to /forums. I see that Xenporta allows you to publish content like that, but I don't see anything about it allowing you to create a homepage and then set your forums to homepage/forums.

The default route for forums is /forums.

With a portal add-on, you change the index route from /forums to something else, which is how the the home page appears at the domain root in place of the forum list.

The Index Page Route in the options will be set to forums/:

upload_2016-6-20_16-1-21.webp

That removes that part of the URL from the index page.

Change it to members/ and then load the forum index and members page to see how it works.

@Brogan Ok, perfect, so I changed it to home/ and that seems to be working. Going to streamauthority.com takes me to the Home tab, the Forums tab is /forums, Member is /members. This is perfect. So the Home tab is currently generating "Error - Not Found", which I understand. So I can use Xenporta to create the content for the Home page?

You would enter the route defined in the add-on, it could be home/ or it could be another route but whatever it is, it would become the index page and would load at the domain root.

Top Bottom