Home Page Builder for Xenforo

KC Riley

This is one of best feature of IPB, well minus other issues in the platform. Pages/Content allows admins to build a homepage within the forum app vs. having to use Wordpress or another CMS.

I think this would be great addition for XF 2.1. I don't see this as being a realistic expectation for the 2.0 release. A Xenforo Page Builder is a missing link in the platform. It would also make it easier for Skin devlopers to design custom homepages.

A lot XF users would love to ditch their CMS to create a fully interactive homepage right in Xenforo. I realize it's possible today with custom developement, it's also ridiculously expensive to get a developer to design a Xenforo based homepage.

Is there any interest in eventually adding a page builder to the Xenforo platform in the precieved future?

Upvote 20
As others said, it is a pain to edit html. It would be nice if we could integrate custom fields into the page building system with tables support.

The functionality should be built into XF. Who wants to lose their home page because the add-on builder closes shop?

Top Bottom