XF 2.1 Home / Logo links to open in new tabs

I just changed my linking and public navigation for the Home button and the logo (they differ now). However, I want them to open in new tabs. Is there a way to do this easily? I can't seem to figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated!

Couldn't answer your 2nd part while mobile. Open PAGE_CONTAINER and find:
Code:
<a href="{{ ($xf.options.logoLink && $xf.homePageUrl) ? $xf.homePageUrl : link('index') }}">
Replace/add:
Code:
<a href="{{ ($xf.options.logoLink && $xf.homePageUrl) ? $xf.homePageUrl : link('index') }}" target="_blank">

Awesome. Thanks. The direct editing of templates was where I was having issues. I couldn't find the logolink area. And thought of a simple suggestion! I like the fact that you can search and find out what template a string is in, but I don't like that I can't search the actual template... and if there is the ability, I sure as heck couldn't find it! lol

Thanks again! Worked like a charm.

Awesome. Thanks. The direct editing of templates was where I was having issues. I couldn't find the logolink area. And thought of a simple suggestion! I like the fact that you can search and find out what template a string is in, but I don't like that I can't search the actual template... and if there is the ability, I sure as heck couldn't find it! lol

Thanks again! Worked like a charm.
CTRL+F while active in the template box brings up a search bar in the text box to find a string in the template.

Yeah, same thing is happening in Safari and Firefox, won't search the code frame area. What's strange is if the line of code I am searching for is visible, it will find it in Safari, but if it's something that needs to be scrolled down to see, it will not find it.

Maybe it's just my system, but still, would be nice to have a built in feature.

Top Bottom