1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, i'm new

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alexannix, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Alexannix

Alexannix Member

Hi guys,
    i'm an italian vbulletin customer and i'm interested about this project!

good luck!

DoctorWatsOn likes this.
  2. DoctorWatsOn

DoctorWatsOn Well-Known Member

Better late than never. [​IMG]

Welcome to the future in forum software. [​IMG]

3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Welcome to Xenforo. It's a truly great place to be part of.

4. Alexannix

Alexannix Member

Is there a free online admic cp demo?

5. DoctorWatsOn

No, but there are some video demos of it in the Have You Seen...? forum, but believe me it totally rocks compared to the vB one.

6. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

HI Alex, welcome to the funny farm. :D

7. Alexannix

Alexannix Member

Damn....i renewd my vb license 2 weeks ago...i'm late!!

Thanks peggy! :)

8. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

you'll be sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

9. Alexannix

Alexannix Member

i didn't know about xf!!! :(

10. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

get a refund!

11. Alexannix

Alexannix Member

is this possible?

12. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Dunno, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Alexannix likes this.
  13. Shelley

few things regarding xenforo.

The styling system (and I don't exaggerate) is the best, most intuitive, innovative styling system than any paid forum software. Great for beginners, even better for advanced stylers. If you want to do a fully coloured alteration to the style it will take you literally less than 2 minutes to do.

With each update the devs make the improvements and bug fixing (although the product is very stable) are very noticeable and welcomed with existing features being improved upon with each update resulting in zero bloat.

There are many developers now starting to build the larger add-ons gallery, portal now exists and I expect once gold, they'll be more add-ons posted.

Styling providers have now started work developing great features for their styles themesinc (mikos site) johns site {xenstyles) and many others as well as many designers posting their styles and graphics.

It's a worthy investment and I would highly recommend xenforo to anyone. Which I have done and they've been happy to make that choice.

14. DoctorWatsOn

Does your avatar refer to recycling a certain other forum software?

* you can always sell your vB licence.

15. Alexannix

Alexannix Member

My doubts are about the IB legal movements...there the possibility that now i buy a license and in two monts xf isn't longer supported...

16. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I'm truly not worried about this. The lawsuits are frivolous, completely void of facts, and I feel that they'll be thrown out of court.

DoctorWatsOn and Shelley like this.
  17. DoctorWatsOn

I wouldn't worry about that, I reckon the chances of IB winning are between very, very, very slim and not a hope in hell.

Even if they won on some small point, which I doubt, there's likely to be some sort of [small] financial award, xF isn't going anywhere apart from up.

Shelley and Peggy like this.
  18. Alexannix

Alexannix Member

I hope!! :)

i'm seriously thinkin to buy a xf license...you're great sellers!!! lol :)

19. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I can promise you this........ you will thoroughly enjoy using this forum software.

20. Shelley

Treat yourself to another xmas present. I can tell right away you deserve it. :) Oh and the community is great too. :) Anyway, whatever you decide, you''ll like it here and you can see some of the features and how innovative they are at a glance.