Hi, i'm new

Hi guys,
i'm an italian vbulletin customer and i'm interested about this project!

good luck!

Better late than never.
wink.png

Welcome to the future in forum software.
smile.png

i didn't know about xf!!! :(

few things regarding xenforo.

The styling system (and I don't exaggerate) is the best, most intuitive, innovative styling system than any paid forum software. Great for beginners, even better for advanced stylers. If you want to do a fully coloured alteration to the style it will take you literally less than 2 minutes to do.

With each update the devs make the improvements and bug fixing (although the product is very stable) are very noticeable and welcomed with existing features being improved upon with each update resulting in zero bloat.

There are many developers now starting to build the larger add-ons gallery, portal now exists and I expect once gold, they'll be more add-ons posted.

Styling providers have now started work developing great features for their styles themesinc (mikos site) johns site {xenstyles) and many others as well as many designers posting their styles and graphics.

It's a worthy investment and I would highly recommend xenforo to anyone. Which I have done and they've been happy to make that choice.

few things regarding xenforo.

The styling system (and I don't exaggerate) is the best, most intuitive, innovative styling system than any paid forum software. Great for beginners, even better for advanced stylers. If you want to do a fully coloured alteration to the style it will take you literally less than 2 minutes to do.

With each update the devs make the improvements and bug fixing (although the product is very stable) are very noticeable and welcomed with existing features being improved upon with each update resulting in zero bloat.

There are many developers now starting to build the larger add-ons gallery, portal now exists and I expect once gold, they'll be more add-ons posted.

Styling providers have now started work developing great features for their styles themesinc (mikos site) johns site {xenstyles) and many others as well as many designers posting their styles and graphics.

It's a worthy investment and I would highly recommend xenforo to anyone. Which I have done and they've been happy to make that choice.
My doubts are about the IB legal movements...there the possibility that now i buy a license and in two monts xf isn't longer supported...

My doubts are about the IB legal movements...there the possibility that now i buy a license and in two monts xf isn't longer supported...

I wouldn't worry about that, I reckon the chances of IB winning are between very, very, very slim and not a hope in hell.

Even if they won on some small point, which I doubt, there's likely to be some sort of [small] financial award, xF isn't going anywhere apart from up.

I hope!! :)

i'm seriously thinkin to buy a xf license...you're great sellers!!! lol :)

Treat yourself to another xmas present. I can tell right away you deserve it. :) Oh and the community is great too. :) Anyway, whatever you decide, you''ll like it here and you can see some of the features and how innovative they are at a glance.

Top Bottom