Adminaddict.net
adminextra.com
xenfans.com
digitalpoint (i think it's called)
forumpromotion.net
theadminzone.com
smile.png

Hi everyone,

I'd like to get in on this thread. There hasn't been much discussion about the legal issues since it was announced. I truly feel the lingering legal actions hold customers back from diving right into XenForo - thoughts?

Hi everyone,

I'd like to get in on this thread. There hasn't been much discussion about the legal issues since it was announced. I truly feel the lingering legal actions hold customers back from diving right into XenForo - thoughts?
http://xenforo.com/community/forums/announcements/

I know i'm off topic, but did you know a site where i can sell my vb license? :p
Asmallorange.com
vBulletinsetup.com

Resell
vB Suite $150 - $180
vB standard $100 - $140
I would ask for payment method 'Western Union', as other means of payment may result in a 'Charge Back'. Not everyone is nice....

Note: You will get people that will try to under value the product and it is better to stick to those price ranges +- $15

I'd like to get in on this thread. There hasn't been much discussion about the legal issues since it was announced.

There’s been shed-loads, both here & across the road.
biggrin.png

I truly feel the lingering legal actions hold customers back from diving right into XenForo - thoughts?

Well, as with most things in life, there's two sides to the coin - no doubt some people are holding off buying a xF licence, but others have actually brought in early because of the legal action and to support xF.

Having read the case filed in the US courts, and having had a similar case filed against me many years ago, I am 99.9% sure that xF will be around for many years to come.

Not so sure about IB/vB.
wink.png

Thanks all!
i've got another doubt: url structure.
I don't like mysire.com/forum/forums/forum-name and mysite.com/forum/forums/threads/tread-name and i dont' lite .id too.
I hope in next releases there will be a custom seo structure, for example mysite.com/forum/forum-name/thread-name-id
has someone suggested this?

i've got another doubt: url structure.
I don't like mysire.com/forum/forums/forum-name and mysite.com/forum/forums/threads/tread-name and i dont' lite .id too.
I hope in next releases there will be a custom seo structure, for example mysite.com/forum/forum-name/thread-name-id
has someone suggested this?
To be clear, on xf.com, it goes like this:
  • xf.com/community/ - when viewing the main list of forums
  • xf.com/community/forums/have-you-seen/ - when viewing a specific forum - this is the only instance when you would have forums/forums, assuming you had xf.com installed in a directory called forums.
  • xf.com/community/threads/xenforo-ajax-tutorial.8091/ - when viewing a specific thread, and the "xenforo-ajax-tutorial" text is optional in the admin cp.

Welcome to xenforo!

I'm going to post a video to help you feel welcomed to our community!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To be clear, on xf.com, it goes like this:
  • xf.com/community/ - when viewing the main list of forums
  • xf.com/community/forums/have-you-seen/ - when viewing a specific forum - this is the only instance when you would have forums/forums, assuming you had xf.com installed in a directory called forums.
  • xf.com/community/threads/xenforo-ajax-tutorial.8091/ - when viewing a specific thread, and the "xenforo-ajax-tutorial" text is optional in the admin cp.
I dont' like this structure...if i could remove /threads/ and /forum/ and i could custom my url like vbseo i'd but xf

Top Bottom