[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

I don't use Bungee, so I'll have to setup a test server to look into it... When I get some spare time - I'll look into whats causing it. It may not be with Bungee - but we'll see.

They're working for me on your site now - are the still not showing for you? I am considering taking Minotar out as a dependency and generating the images from minecraft.net in the add-on, as minotar isn't always reliable...
Minotar site came back online a short time after I posted here. Seems fine on my site so far.

I'm having a problem with Minequery.
It says the server is online, and it shows who is online, but it doesn't show the correct user picture, and it shows the player slots as null/null
http://gyazo.com/9b48752e82747acb4cde0214aef7ac12
The site is http://truepvp.net
Also, when I hover over the picture, it doesn't show the name.
Also when I try enabling the query (default minecraft server one), it always keeps it as offline. I did indeed contact my web hosts support, and they opened the port for me.

I don't use Bungee, so I'll have to setup a test server to look into it... When I get some spare time - I'll look into whats causing it. It may not be with Bungee - but we'll see.

Well I just disabled "connection-throttle" in bungeecord config and the error is away now.

I get about 40 pages of error log after a couple of hours. I won't be able to use this on my site until the problem has been fixed. How is it going?

I have to say communication from the developer here is frustrating. Just an acknowledgement would be nice.
I'm sorry for the lack of communication. I've been away for the past fortnight and I forgot to put a notice up here when I left. I'll get on to replying to the backlog of PMs and posts here later today when I've got the time.

Later today? So its been a week now.
Do you fix the Problems ?
I had a few hours work at this during the weekend and couldn't reproduce any of the errors which people have been getting, I will keep trying though.

Can anyone confirm if this works on 1.2 before I purchase it?
This does work with 1.2, the main problems people are having are with different server configurations. (Mainly people with using BungeeCord). I'm working when I can on trying to fix these errors and as soon as I have a fix I'll put out an update.

I had a few hours work at this during the weekend and couldn't reproduce any of the errors which people have been getting, I will keep trying though.

This does work with 1.2, the main problems people are having are with different server configurations. (Mainly people with using BungeeCord). I'm working when I can on trying to fix these errors and as soon as I have a fix I'll put out an update.

Regarding BungeeCord support, does that mean that it'll be able to list all servers available behind the bungeecord server? (I would imagine it would only support those who had forced hosts and only if the forced host hostname was used, not the bungeecord hostname)... Basically I'd like to know more on how the bungee support for the addon works.

The errors I am now getting are related to BungeeCord. It just isn't working anymore. Have you downloaded the latest BungeeCord and tested it with your plugin?

Hello, I just updated BungeeCord to the latest build, and now I get the following error when querying the proxy instance:

The following error occurred:
socket_recv(): unable to read from socket [104]: Connection reset by peer
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. socket_recv() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php at line 112
  3. HeroDev_ServerStatus_Query::query_basic() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerPublic/ServerStatus.php at line 182
  4. HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerPublic_ServerStatus::buildServerStatusArray() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerPublic/ServerStatus.php at line 60
  5. HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerPublic_ServerStatus->actionQuery() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/index.php at line 13
-Tristan

Top Bottom