[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

EDIT: Fixed

If you get a undefined method error for get_called_class(), update to PHP 5.3
I've removed the dependency on PHP 5.3, thanks for pointing that out :).

If you couldn't upgrade this before because you couldn't upgrade to PHP 5.3, Redownloading the add-on from the link you got sent will fix the problem.

I'm receiving the following error. Tried to upgrade, got this error. Tried to reinstall, receive this error.

Undefined variable: class_name
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Install/Controller.php at line 18
  2. HeroDev_ServerStatus_Install_Controller::install()
  3. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  6. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13

I'm receiving the following error. Tried to upgrade, got this error. Tried to reinstall, receive this error.

Undefined variable: class_name
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Install/Controller.php at line 18
  2. HeroDev_ServerStatus_Install_Controller::install()
  3. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  6. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13
Sorry about this, I didn't test the fix I put to fix 5.3 compatibility. If you redownload the add-on from the link you were emailed, it will work.

That worked for me. However, when I add a server running in tandem with Bungee the server shows up as offline. I've entered the ip and chose TCP Query from the drop down, however nothing happens. I've also enabled query in the server.properties. Suggestions? Fixes?

Same thing is happening to me. I even re downloaded it from the email you sent and reinstalled it!
From the information you gave me in your PM, your problem wouldn't have been fixed by redownloading the add-on.

That worked for me. However, when I add a server running in tandem with Bungee the server shows up as offline. I've entered the ip and chose TCP Query from the drop down, however nothing happens. I've also enabled query in the server.properties. Suggestions? Fixes?
Can you send me your server ip and port via PM so I can test it on my local version? I'm guessing that it has to do with your webserver's firewall. This will confirm that. Also, the Bungee Support option doesn't require you to have 'enable-query' set to true.

Can you send me your server ip and port via PM so I can test it on my local version? I'm guessing that it has to do with your webserver's firewall. This will confirm that. Also, the Bungee Support option doesn't require you to have 'enable-query' set to true.

Sent

Having same issue, plugin worked perfectly fine on my dedicated server where I have root, but once the website with this plugin ended up on my shared Bluehost environment, it didn't work anymore.
I set the query.port to 25570, and checked if it was open (it was) but the website doesn't seem to connect/reach the game server (does it try to connect through a random port when trying to query the port on another server?)

edit:
Wow I just wasted 2 HOURS finding out what the problem was (while actually not even having a single error pointing me in the right direction)

Your folder at /library/EWRporta/block actually had to be /library/EWRporta/Block
On Bluehost capitalization matters a lot, and thus the cronjob never found the ServerStatus.php file to begin with (and never printed an error).

If you install XenPorta, that addons creates the /Block/ folder, so might I suggest that in an upcoming update you rename the /block/ folder to /Blocl/ to avoid issues with other hosts that have the same strict naming policy as mine? :p

Having same issue, plugin worked perfectly fine on my dedicated server where I have root, but once the website with this plugin ended up on my shared Bluehost environment, it didn't work anymore.
I set the query.port to 25570, and checked if it was open (it was) but the website doesn't seem to connect/reach the game server (does it try to connect through a random port when trying to query the port on another server?)

edit:
Wow I just wasted 2 HOURS finding out what the problem was (while actually not even having a single error pointing me in the right direction)

Your folder at /library/EWRporta/block actually had to be /library/EWRporta/Block
On Bluehost capitalization matters a lot, and thus the cronjob never found the ServerStatus.php file to begin with (and never printed an error).

If you install XenPorta, that addons creates the /Block/ folder, so might I suggest that in an upcoming update you rename the /block/ folder to /Blocl/ to avoid issues with other hosts that have the same strict naming policy as mine? :p
Thanks for pointing this out!

To anyone having the same problem, follow the instructions above (Minus renaming the folder to 'Blocl', try 'Block' instead :p) . There will be a patch tomorrow fixing this problem, as well as a few others.

It says its offline
I can't help you if you don't give me any information - check out the FAQ on the resource manager page (scroll to the bottom) which will give you some possible solutions. If you still can't get it to work - then send me a PM and I'll help you out.

I also receive numerous errors in the Server Log concerning about the max amount of mysql connections. I'm on a shared hosting environment, so that might be related. I'm not even sure why it querying the database at all, since it queries the server for information, and just uses redirects from minotar?

Server Error Log

Error Info
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: User minecra4_xenforo already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections - library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(315): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect()
#1 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(567): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection()
#2 [internal function]: XenForo_Application->loadDb(Object(Zend_Config))
#3 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(794): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(824): XenForo_Application->lazyLoad('db', NULL)
#5 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(1117): XenForo_Application::get('db')
#6 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(161): XenForo_Application::getDb()
#7 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(138): XenForo_Model->_getDb()
#8 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(97): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb(Array)
#9 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(134): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti(Array)
#10 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#11 /home4/minecra4/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(60) "http://www.mcmiddleearth.com/index.php?server-status/2/query"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["server-status/2/query"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Hello, after the 1.6.1 update, our server is showing offline. Double checked the server.properties, everything is the same as it was before. Other sites, such as the voting sites are seeing the server as online.

Also, I have another FTB server. That one is showing as online with players just fine.

Top Bottom