[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

Hello, after the 1.6.1 update, our server is showing offline. Double checked the server.properties, everything is the same as it was before. Other sites, such as the voting sites are seeing the server as online.

Also, I have another FTB server. That one is showing as online with players just fine.
I have also updated and am not having this problem. Try updating to a more stable build.

I also receive numerous errors in the Server Log concerning about the max amount of mysql connections. I'm on a shared hosting environment, so that might be related. I'm not even sure why it querying the database at all, since it queries the server for information, and just uses redirects from minotar?

Server Error Log

Error Info
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: User minecra4_xenforo already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections - library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(315): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect()
#1 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(567): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection()
#2 [internal function]: XenForo_Application->loadDb(Object(Zend_Config))
#3 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(794): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(824): XenForo_Application->lazyLoad('db', NULL)
#5 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(1117): XenForo_Application::get('db')
#6 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(161): XenForo_Application::getDb()
#7 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(138): XenForo_Model->_getDb()
#8 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(97): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb(Array)
#9 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(134): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti(Array)
#10 /home4/minecra4/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#11 /home4/minecra4/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(60) "http://www.mcmiddleearth.com/index.php?server-status/2/query"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["server-status/2/query"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
Sorry about replying late to this. The reason it make queries to the database is because it would be too slow to query the minecraft server everytime someone loads the page. The minecraft server is queried once every 5 min, the data is then stored in the local database ready to be retrieved. Its a lot faster - trust me!

I need to do some optimization on how this works and maybe give the user some control over the how many times the server is queried. I'll plan this for the next release.

I encountered some issues lately that lead to some errors (and slowing my website down a bit) because of a missing file, which increased the pageload of my site.
I checked the installation zip file, and it doesn't seem to be included, is this file really missing or is just a reference to an obsolete object?
Error: GET http://www.mcmiddleearth.com/js/herodev/serverstatus/jquery.quick.pagination.min.js?_v=3067a8be 404 (Not Found)
This file should not be needed anymore, I removed it in the 2.1 release. Make sure you've updated the block file from the XML as this may be your problem.

I will also look into all the other reports you submitted via PM and try my best to fix them for the next release. Thanks for submitting the reports - it helps a lot :).

I have also updated and am not having this problem. Try updating to a more stable build.
Hello, after the 1.6.1 update, our server is showing offline. Double checked the server.properties, everything is the same as it was before. Other sites, such as the voting sites are seeing the server as online.

Also, I have another FTB server. That one is showing as online with players just fine.
I can confirm the above as well
Can I get you guys to comment here or send me a PM on what server (Bukkit, Spout, FTB etc) and the version you're running so I can get an idea of why its working for some and isn't for others. I'll get around to testing it this weekend myself - but it would be great to have a place to start :).

Thanks.

Can I get you guys to comment here or send me a PM on what server (Bukkit, Spout, FTB etc) and the version you're running so I can get an idea of why its working for some and isn't for others. I'll get around to testing it this weekend myself - but it would be great to have a place to start :).

Thanks.
I'm running Spigot-981.

Our server is showing online again after constantly showing offline. I am beginning to think the bug is to do with the number of players online. When it reaches a certain number it bugs out. Either that or its a particular player name it doesn't like. I'm monitoring.

If the dev wants to use my server to monitor his code please do so.

minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:25565

Hey, i get sometimes an error

Code:
#0 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Uninitialized s...', '/var/www/web1/h...', 34, Array)
#1 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerPublic/ServerStatus.php(141): HeroDev_ServerStatus_Query::query('mc.united-play....', 25565)
#2 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerPublic/ServerStatus.php(60): HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerPublic_ServerStatus::buildServerStatusArray('mc.united-play....', 25565, 0)
#3 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerPublic_ServerStatus->actionQuery()
#4 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "https://www.united-play.com/index.php?server-status/1/query"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["server-status/1/query"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(7) "/forum/"
  }
}

Hey, i get sometimes an error

Code:
#0 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Uninitialized s...', '/var/www/web1/h...', 34, Array)
#1 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerPublic/ServerStatus.php(141): HeroDev_ServerStatus_Query::query('mc.united-play....', 25565)
#2 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerPublic/ServerStatus.php(60): HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerPublic_ServerStatus::buildServerStatusArray('mc.united-play....', 25565, 0)
#3 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerPublic_ServerStatus->actionQuery()
#4 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /var/www/web1/htdocs/hauptseite/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "https://www.united-play.com/index.php?server-status/1/query"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["server-status/1/query"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(7) "/forum/"
  }
}
This will not work for 1.2 - yet.

@shadrxninga is the lead dev for this and it's his job to update :)

I'm having the following error periodically:

Code:
ErrorException: Uninitialized string offset: 0 - library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php:34
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Uninitialized s...', '/usr/share/ngin...', 34, Array)
#1 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/CronEntry/QueryServers.php(25): HeroDev_ServerStatus_Query::query('88.198.12.168', 15566)
#2 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/CronEntry/QueryServers.php(13): HeroDev_ServerStatus_CronEntry_QueryServers::buildServerStatusArray('88.198.12.168', 15566, 0)
#3 [internal function]: HeroDev_ServerStatus_CronEntry_QueryServers::queryServers(Array)
#4 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(20): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#6 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(197): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999949932098, '')
#7 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(320): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999949932098, '', false)
#8 /usr/share/nginx/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(273): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /usr/share/nginx/html/deferred.php(15): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "http://www.mcmiddleearth.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
  }
}

Error Info:
ErrorException: fwrite() [<a href='function.fwrite'>function.fwrite</a>]: send of 7 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted - library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php:23
Generated By: shawshark, 2 minutes ago

Stack Trace:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'fwrite() [<a hr...', '/home/craftsha/...', 23, Array) #1 /home/craftsha/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php(23): fwrite(Resource id #56, '???????') #2 /home/craftsha/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerPublic/ServerStatus.php(141): HeroDev_ServerStatus_Query::query('198.27.68.212', 25565) #3 /home/craftsha/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerPublic/ServerStatus.php(60): HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerPublic_ServerStatus::buildServerStatusArray('198.27.68.212', 25565, 0) #4 /home/craftsha/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerPublic_ServerStatus->actionQuery() #5 /home/craftsha/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #6 /home/craftsha/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #7 {main}

Request State:
array(3) { ["url"] => string(64) "http://www.craftsharkgaming.com/index.php?server-status/12/query" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["server-status/12/query"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(4) { ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/index.php" ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json" } }

This will not work for 1.2 - yet.

@shadrxninga is the lead dev for this and it's his job to update :)
You would think that a "pay for addon" would be updated sometime in the beta or the actual release. Come on @shadrxninga let's get on this.
I've tested this during the beta's and release candidates and as well as the actual release. It works as it did before 1.2 - not all add-ons need to be updated to work with the new release. I don't see why I need to update the add-on just because Xenforo updated (unless, of course it changed something vital to this add-on functioning).

If you have a problem getting this to work with 1.2 - then contact me and I'll help you out but I'm pretty sure you don't actually use this add-on.

Error Info:
ErrorException: fwrite() [<a href='function.fwrite'>function.fwrite</a>]: send of 7 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted - library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php:23
Generated By: shawshark, 2 minutes ago

Stack Trace:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'fwrite() [<a hr...', '/home/craftsha/...', 23, Array) #1 /home/craftsha/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php(23): fwrite(Resource id #56, '???????') #2 /home/craftsha/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerPublic/ServerStatus.php(141): HeroDev_ServerStatus_Query::query('198.27.68.212', 25565) #3 /home/craftsha/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/ControllerPublic/ServerStatus.php(60): HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerPublic_ServerStatus::buildServerStatusArray('198.27.68.212', 25565, 0) #4 /home/craftsha/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): HeroDev_ServerStatus_ControllerPublic_ServerStatus->actionQuery() #5 /home/craftsha/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #6 /home/craftsha/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #7 {main}

Request State:
array(3) { ["url"] => string(64) "http://www.craftsharkgaming.com/index.php?server-status/12/query" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["server-status/12/query"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(4) { ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/index.php" ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json" } }
You don't have permission to run the function fwrite(). If you are using shared hosting, this is usually because your webhost has blocked you from using it. Open a support ticket with them asking them if they will allow you to use the fwrite() command. If they still don't allow you to use the function - then you'll have to look into getting a new webhost to be able to use this add-on.

Last edited:
I've tested this during the beta's and release candidates and as well as the actual release. It works as it did before 1.2 - not all add-ons need to be updated to work with the new release. I don't see why I need to update the add-on just because Xenforo updated (unless, of course it changed something vital to this add-on functioning).

If you have a problem getting this to work with 1.2 - then contact me and I'll help you out but I'm pretty sure you don't actually use this add-on.

Yes, I do use this addon. I keep getting this spamming the server error log.
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Uninitialized string offset: 0 - library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php:34
Generated By: Unknown Account, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/web/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Uninitialized s...', '/home/shadowmos...', 34, Array)
#1 /home/web/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/CronEntry/QueryServers.php(25): HeroDev_ServerStatus_Query::query('ftb.thinking-ma...', 25565)
#2 /home/web/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/CronEntry/QueryServers.php(13): HeroDev_ServerStatus_CronEntry_QueryServers::buildServerStatusArray('ftb.thinking-ma...', 25565, 0)
#3 [internal function]: HeroDev_ServerStatus_CronEntry_QueryServers::queryServers(Array)
#4 /home/web/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 /home/web/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(20): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#6 /home/web/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(197): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999971389771, '')
#7 /home/web/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(320): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999971389771, '', false)
#8 /home/web/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(273): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home/web/public_html/deferred.php(15): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://thinking-man.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(42) "/members/pcninjagamer.1015/recent-activity"
  }
}

Maybe it has something to do with one of the servers I have is in the disabled state. What do you think?

It's been 2-3 days now images (icons) generated from minotar.net are not generating. The site seems to be down, not sure for how long.

serverstatus.webp

I got the same error, if i use TCP Query for Bungee Support
I'm getting this error too.

Seems to be a bug with newer Bungeecord builds, @shadrxninga :(
I don't use Bungee, so I'll have to setup a test server to look into it... When I get some spare time - I'll look into whats causing it. It may not be with Bungee - but we'll see.

It's been 2-3 days now images (icons) generated from minotar.net are not generating. The site seems to be down, not sure for how long.

View attachment 54575
They're working for me on your site now - are the still not showing for you? I am considering taking Minotar out as a dependency and generating the images from minecraft.net in the add-on, as minotar isn't always reliable...

Yes, I do use this addon. I keep getting this spamming the server error log.
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Generated By: Unknown Account, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/web/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Query.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Uninitialized s...', '/home/shadowmos...', 34, Array)
#1 /home/web/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/CronEntry/QueryServers.php(25): HeroDev_ServerStatus_Query::query('ftb.thinking-ma...', 25565)
#2 /home/web/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/CronEntry/QueryServers.php(13): HeroDev_ServerStatus_CronEntry_QueryServers::buildServerStatusArray('ftb.thinking-ma...', 25565, 0)
#4 /home/web/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 /home/web/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(20): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#6 /home/web/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(197): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999971389771, '')
#7 /home/web/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(320): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999971389771, '', false)
#8 /home/web/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(273): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home/web/public_html/deferred.php(15): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://thinking-man.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(42) "/members/pcninjagamer.1015/recent-activity"
  }
}

Maybe it has something to do with one of the servers I have is in the disabled state. What do you think?
Sorry about assuming you didn't use the add-on. I assume (more assuming... :p) that since you were saying I should update the add-on to 1.2 that this error only occurred after updating Xenforo to 1.2? Am I right?

From what you've given me - I haven't been able to reproduce this error yet (someone has sent me a PM with the same error though), I will try again later this week. I'll get an update out as soon as I've found and fixed it.

Top Bottom