[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

@JamieSinn Thanks for continuing it on! I've upload the source code for the original add-on to Github so feel free to fork that or just use it as a reference or do whatever you want with it - just as long as you include the licence and the original copyright notice! I got your PM but if you have in more questions - feel free to ask them.

@JamieSinn Thanks for continuing it on! I've upload the source code for the original add-on to Github so feel free to fork that or just use it as a reference or do whatever you want with it - just as long as you include the licence and the original copyright notice! I got your PM but if you have in more questions - feel free to ask them.
I've pretty much completely redone it, due to an upgrade to XenPorta 2.
It's already under MIT license, and I'll keep you as the original creator.
I'll re upload as a new resource once I'm home.

Thanks for supporting it!

i would remove this plugin but it say Mysqli prepare error: Table 'sxxxx.xf_email_template_modification_log' doesn't exist

Hello, I am wanting to put the player count from this plugin onto a a page node. Just the player count. Does anyone know how I can do this with a php call? I have tried a few things but failed. I am figuring it is simple for someone who has some experience with PHP but I have hardly any.

Thanks!

hay guys I know the old zenporter 1 version of this is dead and out dated and the zenporter 2 version of this is not avalable but I would like some help getting this to work on my forums, I keep getting the missing php error when I have it activated in the block, this one:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'javsteak_Forums.xf_herodev_minecraft_server' doesn't exist in /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/Model/MinecraftServer.php at line 71
  6. HeroDev_MinecraftStatus_Model_MinecraftServer->getAllActiveMinecraftServers() in EWRporta/Block/MinecraftServerStatus.php at line 10
  7. EWRporta_Block_MinecraftServerStatus->getBypass() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 135
  8. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  9. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 607
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/javsteak/public_html/index.php at line 13
if I have to make a database in mysql then what do I call it, or do I need to add these lines in manually somewhere?

Your help would be much appreciated thank you.
javcov
Javsteak owner

now this

ErrorException: fwrite(): send of 7 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted - library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/Helper/GS4QueryHelper.php:200
Generated By: javcov, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/Helper/GS4QueryHelper.php(232): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'fwrite(): send ...', '/home2/javsteak...', 200)
#1 [internal function]: HeroDev_MinecraftStatus_Helper_GS4QueryHelper->handlePhpError(8, 'fwrite(): send ...', '/home2/javsteak...', 200, Array)
#2 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/Helper/GS4QueryHelper.php(200): fwrite(Resource id #102, '\xFE\xFD\t\x00\x00\x00\x02')
#3 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/Helper/GS4QueryHelper.php(208): HeroDev_MinecraftStatus_Helper_GS4QueryHelper->_sendRaw('\t\x00\x00\x00\x02')
#4 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/Helper/GS4QueryHelper.php(169): HeroDev_MinecraftStatus_Helper_GS4QueryHelper->_sendPacket(9)
#5 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/Helper/GS4QueryHelper.php(110): HeroDev_MinecraftStatus_Helper_GS4QueryHelper->_getChallenge()
#6 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/Helper/MinecraftQueryHelper.php(25): HeroDev_MinecraftStatus_Helper_GS4QueryHelper->getLongStatus()
#7 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/Model/MinecraftServer.php(151): HeroDev_MinecraftStatus_Helper_MinecraftQueryHelper->queryMinecraftServer(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), Array)
#8 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/DataWriter/MinecraftServer.php(58): HeroDev_MinecraftStatus_Model_MinecraftServer->queryMinecraftServer(4)
#9 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): HeroDev_MinecraftStatus_DataWriter_MinecraftServer->_postSave()
#10 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/ControllerAdmin/MinecraftServer.php(67): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#11 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): HeroDev_MinecraftStatus_ControllerAdmin_MinecraftServer->actionSave()
#12 /home2/javsteak/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home2/javsteak/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(72) "http://javsteakmc.org/admin.php?minecraft-servers/javsteakmc-test.4/save"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["minecraft-servers/javsteakmc-test_4/save"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(10) {
["name"] => string(15) "JavSteakMC test"
["address"] => string(11) "192.99.4.97"
["query_port"] => string(5) "25766"
["query_type"] => string(11) "full_status"
["active"] => string(1) "1"
["display_order"] => string(2) "30"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(51) "/admin.php?minecraft-servers/javsteakmc-test.4/edit"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Delete...Close

Top Bottom