[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

I keep getting
"The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again."

I have done what it says, and doesn't want to work ;/

Spam for days
10:29:58 AM
CONSOLE:
[INFO] /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:42095 lost connection
10:30:08 AM
CONSOLE:
[INFO] /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:42098 lost connection
10:30:18 AM
CONSOLE:
[INFO] /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:42101 lost connection
10:30:28 AM
CONSOLE:
[INFO] /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:42103 lost connection
10:30:38 AM
CONSOLE:
[INFO] /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:42105 lost connection
10:30:48 AM
CONSOLE:
[INFO] /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:42107 lost connection
10:30:58 AM
CONSOLE:
[INFO] /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:42110 lost connection
10:31:08 AM
CONSOLE:
[INFO] /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:42112 lost connection

Lots o spam :D

I keep getting
"The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again."

I have done what it says, and doesn't want to work ;/
If you're still getting this error, it means that you haven't uploaded the files correctly. Make sure the 'HeroDev' folder is inside the 'library' folder (and that it has all the files inside it that it should). I'm going to release another update in about an hour that just removes a few debug things I forgot to take out. I'll also try and put in some clearer instructions.

Removed everything, and did a fresh install. Still does not work at all.
Not working at all; constantly showing server offline.
Not using minequery. Followed instructions to the dot.

I have a feeling both of you have 'enable-query' set to false in your server.properties file. Dinnerbone has a tool here which lets you query your server, I've tried both of your servers and they both fail. When trying buxville.net and a local server that I set up on my computer - they both worked. The same happens when using the add-on block I've made.

Yes I did a full restart.
Its working on my end now - I think the problem will be your webhost.

Since you're on a shared host, your web host probably blocks outgoing connections to uncommonly used ports. Put in a support ticket and ask them of they are blocking outgoing connections to port 25565, if they are, then tell them why you need them to unblock it and hopefully they'll be nice enough :).

Its working on my end now - I think the problem will be your webhost.

Since you're on a shared host, your web host probably blocks outgoing connections to uncommonly used ports. Put in a support ticket and ask them of they are blocking outgoing connections to port 25565, if they are, then tell them why you need them to unblock it and hopefully they'll be nice enough :).
No ports are closed

No ports are closed
There's the difference between opening ports - and allowing outgoing connections from your web server to your minecraft server. If you can open ports on your minecraft server try this:

Open port 443 on your minecraft server

Change 'query.port=443' in your server.properties

Change the port in the Xenforo settings to 443.

Or you can do what I said before and send your webhost a support ticket asking them to unblock outgoing connections from your webserver to port 25665. The reason changing the port to 443 should work is that it is the default port the SSL traffic travels on, if this was blocked then you couldn't imbed to images on your website etc. Port 80 would also work - as its the default for web servers.

There's the difference between opening ports - and allowing outgoing connections from your web server to your minecraft server. If you can open ports on your minecraft server try this:

Open port 443 on your minecraft server

Change 'query.port=443' in your server.properties

Change the port in the Xenforo settings to 443.

Or you can do what I said before and send your webhost a support ticket asking them to unblock outgoing connections from your webserver to port 25665. The reason changing the port to 443 should work is that it is the default port the SSL traffic travels on, if this was blocked then you couldn't imbed to images on your website etc. Port 80 would also work - as its the default for web servers.
I've been experiencing the same "Server Offline" problems as others. So I opened up port 443 and changed the query port to that but it says "Unable to initialise query system on xx.xx.xx.xx:443 (Socket): Permission denied."

I've been experiencing the same "Server Offline" problems as others. So I opened up port 443 and changed the query port to that but it says "Unable to initialise query system on xx.xx.xx.xx:443 (Socket): Permission denied."
Ah... I forgot that you need to be root to open ports under 1000. I wouldn't really suggest this (you should try and talk to your webhost to see if they will allow outgoing connections to port 25565), but you could start your server as the root user using the 'sudo' command. I'm looking into a way to open the port without having to do that though, I'll get back to you.

Ah... I forgot that you need to be root to open ports under 1000. I wouldn't really suggest this (you should try and talk to your webhost to see if they will allow outgoing connections to port 25565), but you could start your server as the root user using the 'sudo' command. I'm looking into a way to open the port without having to do that though, I'll get back to you.
I could run it as root although I use Multicraft to run my servers and that creates a new user for every server, so if I suddenly changed it then it may harm some settings. But for now I'll see if I can contact my web host and get something sorted.

Top Bottom