[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

Shadr, regarding the offline issue, have u updated to the new protocalls in Minecraft, as they changed it all back in 1.3/4

- My issue.

Done what you said, and the same problem.

This has worked on our base server for the last 6 or more months.

If it wasn't working it was misconfigured or the XenPorta wasnt used correctly.

Thanks @shadrxninga for keeping Herocraft's status block up to date :)

I have everything set up right. I have the block installed, and the latest Xenporta.
Code:
enable-query=true
server-port=25565
query.port=25565
I might as well cry myself to sleep while i eat chocolate ice cream. This upsets me greatly.

I have everything set up right. I have the block installed, and the latest Xenporta.
Code:
enable-query=true
server-port=25565
query.port=25565
I might as well cry myself to sleep while i eat chocolate ice cream. This upsets me greatly.
From what I can gather, most cases of this not working properly is from people using it with shared hosts where either php functions are blocked or firewalls are in place to stop outgoing connections to other servers on obscure ports.

To fix this - I'm going to put a shared hosting option in the settings. I've got a vps that I'm going to set up so people on shared hosting can request to query their server through my one.

Also something interesting to note for you - iconomycraft.com/server-status is a 403... which may be the reason for it not working.

Who is your webhost? (Start a PM with me if you want). Lets see if we can fix this!

Because this helps us who are having problems. if i cant get it fixed, ill get my dev to code me 1.

About had enough of this..

Waited 2 months for a update, and it doesnt work.... i did everything, removed, re-uploaded, checked, blahblah

Have you... (do this all again even if you think you have)

Removed...

library/HeroDev
library/EWRporta/block/ServerStatus.php
js/herodev/

Uninstalled...

The 1.0 xml file in the admin cp(Updating it won't work... sorry about that)
The old block xml in the xenporta setting

Uploaded...

All the files from the new 2.0 update into their respective folders.

Installed...

The new addon from the xml file starting with 'addon-'
The block called ServerStatus.xml

If you're really stuck - I would be happy to install it for you (provided you're happy with me doing so). Send me a PM and we can sort something out.

Have you... (do this all again even if you think you have)

Removed...

library/HeroDev
library/EWRporta/block/ServerStatus.php
js/herodev/

Uninstalled...

The 1.0 xml file in the admin cp(Updating it won't work... sorry about that)
The old block xml in the xenporta setting

Uploaded...

All the files from the new 2.0 update into their respective folders.

Installed...

The new addon from the xml file starting with 'addon-'
The block called ServerStatus.xml

If you're really stuck - I would be happy to install it for you (provided you're happy with me doing so). Send me a PM and we can sort something out.
Yes. I have done all this.

Yeh, i even went through what you said, and did it all again.
I'll have to take a better look into it tomorrow, but I think the only time that error appears is when you're missing the installer file. Is this file located on your server: "library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Installer.php"?

From what I can gather, most cases of this not working properly is from people using it with shared hosts where either php functions are blocked or firewalls are in place to stop outgoing connections to other servers on obscure ports.

To fix this - I'm going to put a shared hosting option in the settings. I've got a vps that I'm going to set up so people on shared hosting can request to query their server through my one.

Also something interesting to note for you - iconomycraft.com/server-status is a 403... which may be the reason for it not working.

Who is your webhost? (Start a PM with me if you want). Lets see if we can fix this!
PM sent.

Still broken. Tried just about everything in this thread on my local machine as a test. Nothing.
Edit: Well even tried minequery, atleast this time I saw the lost connections in console constantly. But aswell; not working.

Disappointed.

Top Bottom