[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

This is getting a little stupid, we payed money for this.. It needs updating.

Your "sponsor" or w/e HeroCraft have there's updated.

shadrxninga updated Minecraft Server Status Block with a new update entry:

2.0 Released

Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm really sorry for keeping everyone in the dark for so long. My hard drive died on me about a month back - through me not backing up the database... I lost most of what I had done on the template side of things. I was kinda shocked at the work I had to do to get it back to where I had it before, considering I would be away for weeks around Christmas. I realise that not saying anything was not the right thing to do and I apologise for that and any inconveniences...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Says my download link has expired.

TACEt.png

Have another go - I just got it up. You should get an email with a new download link. If that doesn't work - PM me your email and I'll take a look into it.
Got it. I can't seem to get this block working. It just sits there loading for hours, and nothing comes up. Could this have something to do with cloudfare?

Got it. I can't seem to get this block working. It just sits there loading for hours, and nothing comes up. Could this have something to do with cloudfare?
Nope - I don't think so. I took a look at your site - it looks like you've only installed the block for Xenporta and not the add-on that goes with it to make it work! You need to upload the folder called "HeroDev" to the 'library' folder on your server and then install the file called "addon-HeroDev_ServerStatus.xml" like you would with any other addon. It should work after that :).

Edit: It may be cloudflare if you have already done the above - take a look at this page. It shows the ports that cloudflare can proxy data through. https://support.cloudflare.com/entries/22031641-which-ports-will-cloudflare-work-with.

Nope - I don't think so. I took a look at your site - it looks like you've only installed the block for Xenporta and not the add-on that goes with it to make it work! You need to upload the folder called "HeroDev" to the 'library' folder on your server and then install the file called "addon-HeroDev_ServerStatus.xml" like you would with any other addon. It should work after that :).

Edit: It may be cloudflare if you have already done the above - take a look at this page. It shows the ports that cloudflare can proxy data through. https://support.cloudflare.com/entries/22031641-which-ports-will-cloudflare-work-with.
Well i keep getting this "The specified add-on is already installed. Please use the upgrade page if you would like to upgrade it."
I'll check that out.

Well i keep getting this "The specified add-on is already installed. Please use the upgrade page if you would like to upgrade it."
I'll check that out.
No... I was wrong. You've got the bit where you add the servers working - so you've installed the add-on.

Have you completely removed all the files from the previous version?
What confuses me is that this is a 404 (http://www.iconomycraft.com/js/herodev/serverstatus/block.js). Have you uploaded all the files correctly?

No sorry... it won't. I may be able to get it to work in the future without the need for Xenporta, but at the moment - its a requirement.
Not working at all; constantly showing server offline.
Not using minequery. Followed instructions to the dot.

Top Bottom