[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

Looking good, any idea on when the new update is available?

Also i can get u a nice github link to ping other games than Minecraft.
It'll be soon, a bit of a delay as my computer has been in for repairs for the last few days - just got it back yesterday.

No sorry, I can't give you a github link - if you've bought it you've already got all the source code anyway. I will be adding support for other games in the future though. If you tell me what game it is, I'll try and add support for it.

Not sure if this would help but we often use http://www.gametracker.com/ to put our server info into. Maybe that would help with data retrieval somehow.
Thanks - I'll take a look.

It'll be soon, a bit of a delay as my computer has been in for repairs for the last few days - just got it back yesterday.

No sorry, I can't give you a github link - if you've bought it you've already got all the source code anyway. I will be adding support for other games in the future though. If you tell me what game it is, I'll try and add support for it.

Thanks - I'll take a look.
I never wanted you to give me the github link of this, i was gunna give you 1 of script i know that will ping other games.

Is it possible to install the block and add-on twice with a different ID? I have tried to change the ID and have succeeded to install block number 2 but it mess up the order of the other xenporta blocks and won't be moved at all.

I never wanted you to give me the github link of this, i was gunna give you 1 of script i know that will ping other games.
Sorry I misread that - that would be great if you could.
Is it possible to install the block and add-on twice with a different ID? I have tried to change the ID and have succeeded to install block number 2 but it mess up the order of the other xenporta blocks and won't be moved at all.
Wait around, There'll be an update which supports multiple servers out today sometime.

That you guys do.

Curious, can you throw in the Minecraft/Mojang status (status.mojang.com/check) into it as well? Or as a separate box? As far as I'm aware, it's just green or red for the status. I would be happy to fork over the money+ for this addon :)

-Pythros

I am making 1 of these for my site, i may be willing to give it out.

Wait around, There'll be an update which supports multiple servers out today sometime.

Here you go {This guy made mcstatus checker}
https://github.com/xPaw/PHP-Source-Query-Class

Getting an error (caused by the server status block) from the Social Status Updater when I try to update my status:

An exception occurred: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/talaysen/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Minequery.php on line 138
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Minequery.php at line 138
  2. HeroDev_ServerStatus_Minequery::query_tcp() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Helper/Helper.php at line 36
  3. HeroDev_ServerStatus_Helper_Helper::getData() in EWRporta/Block/ServerStatus.php at line 18
  4. EWRporta_Block_ServerStatus->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  5. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  6. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  9. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/talaysen/public_html/index.php at line 13

Getting an error (caused by the server status block) from the Social Status Updater when I try to update my status:

An exception occurred: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/talaysen/public_html/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Minequery.php on line 138
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Minequery.php at line 138
  2. HeroDev_ServerStatus_Minequery::query_tcp() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Helper/Helper.php at line 36
  3. HeroDev_ServerStatus_Helper_Helper::getData() in EWRporta/Block/ServerStatus.php at line 18
  4. EWRporta_Block_ServerStatus->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  5. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  6. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  9. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/talaysen/public_html/index.php at line 13

Yes I keep getting this as well... but not from status but at random when the homepage is loaded.

http://puu.sh/1Bpzc

This only randomly happens for me when I have Minequery off... but honestly I don't want to run a whole plugin just as an alternate hmm. I don't know why he didn't make the default query work for players lists...

This only randomly happens for me when I have Minequery off... but honestly I don't want to run a whole plugin just as an alternate hmm. I don't know why he didn't make the default query work for players lists...
The next update will use the in-built Minecraft query feature, not sure when it's coming out though.

Top Bottom