[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

Sorry about the delay. I'm gonna have to delay the release for a month - I've got the block working with with ajax and updating, but since I've re-written in from scratch I still need to do quite a bit of work for release. My exams are coming up, but they'll be over with a month. I'll have regular updates after that, there will be multiple server support. It will also work with the built in query system, no longer needing Minequery.

I really sorry for an inconvenience caused... I know people have paid for this product but these exams I've got coming up are make it or break it for me getting university entrance, scholarships etc. My exams finish on the 27 of november. I'll will try my best to have an update out by the 30th! Everyone who has purchased it will get the update via the email you gave me.

Unsure if this has been reported or not. When minequery is enabled; and server is offline; website home page wherever the server status block is active pretty much does not load what so ever because minequery holds it up. Any other page works perfectly fine. Is it possible to first load the page and then go for attempting to connect with minequery/etc. During our downtimes our users have not been able to hit our homepage which has the block on it (We have disabled minequery for the time being) - Please advise.
Interesting... the next version will fix this because it queries the server after the page loads via ajax.

Again, I'm really sorry for the delay but I hope you understand.

Sorry about the delay. I'm gonna have to delay the release for a month - I've got the block working with with ajax and updating, but since I've re-written in from scratch I still need to do quite a bit of work for release. My exams are coming up, but they'll be over with a month. I'll have regular updates after that, there will be multiple server support. It will also work with the built in query system, no longer needing Minequery.

I really sorry for an inconvenience caused... I know people have paid for this product but these exams I've got coming up are make it or break it for me getting university entrance, scholarships etc. My exams finish on the 27 of november. I'll will try my best to have an update out by the 30th! Everyone who has purchased it will get the update via the email you gave me.

Interesting... the next version will fix this because it queries the server after the page loads via ajax.

Good luck with your exams! :)

Instead of using Minequrey, just hook it into Enjin's plugin?
lots of people wouldn't want to use enjin's plugin just for this, he should be able to hook it to a default minecraft servers querty. plus, not everyone has enjin, and this is an xenforo addon..

Completely understandable and highly appreciate the plan to fix :)

i don't think a few days is over 2 weeks?

I'm sorry - I probably shouldn't have posted that. I though I was closer than I was and my exams are also closer than I thought. Everything rushed up on me - there will be an update though. Don't worry :)

Hello, my addon keeps saying its offline, the host has opend our port (25565) and it is not saying its online!
If you're on a shared host, your web host probably blocks outgoing connections to uncommonly used ports. Put in a support ticket and ask them of they are blocking outgoing connections to port 25565, if they are, then tell them why you need them to unblock it and hopefully they'll be nice enough :).

I'm taking a guess here, but if you are on shared hosting give it a go and see that fixes it.

Has anyone else received a blank page with a bunch of errors on it when enabling Minequery?

Like this.
Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Minequery.php on line 62

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Minequery.php at line 62
HeroDev_ServerStatus_Minequery::query() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Helper/Helper.php at line 23
HeroDev_ServerStatus_Helper_Helper::getData() in EWRporta/Block/ServerStatus.php at line 18
EWRporta_Block_ServerStatus->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/index.php at line 13

Has anyone else received a blank page with a bunch of errors on it when enabling Minequery?

Like this.
Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/library/HeroDev/ServerStatus/Minequery.php on line 62

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Minequery.php at line 62
HeroDev_ServerStatus_Minequery::query() in HeroDev/ServerStatus/Helper/Helper.php at line 23
HeroDev_ServerStatus_Helper_Helper::getData() in EWRporta/Block/ServerStatus.php at line 18
EWRporta_Block_ServerStatus->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/index.php at line 13
This happens when u dont have Minequery installed.

Disable it in the options.

I do have minequery installed, maybe its the query.port=25565, and the mine-query=25565 causing problems?
If you are using Minquery then you need to enter the port that Minequery is running on (default is 25566) in the query port option, otherwise if you're using the TCP option - you need to enter the port that your server is running on (25565). Hopefully that should fix it for you.

If you are using Minquery then you need to enter the port that Minequery is running on (default is 25566) in the query port option, otherwise if you're using the TCP option - you need to enter the port that your server is running on (25565). Hopefully that should fix it for you.
I did everything as instructed in the OP. No bueno.

this doesn't seem to show up on our page? my address is in etc but i see nothing?
Have you added the block to Xenporta's portal?

Like this:
bVFc4.png

For some reason it isn't showing up in the correct location, and when the server goes offline you get a white screen error on the page the block is on. This prevents people from being able to visit that page. I can't share this error because i got that after hurricane sandy hit, and i was on my iPhone visiting the site. This definatly needs an update to be usable.

Top Bottom