[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

Ok, i am already running into trouble. Here is what the Server Status looks like http://gyazo.com/0661da80e3298c0e416e48271fcf0714
i know my minequery port is 25566, and thats the right server ip, but it says its offline. I do have minequery installed, and i have tryed having no minequery and the servers port (25565) but it still showed offline. Is there another config i need to edit?

Seems like this has become really inactive, anyways i am having a problem. It shows my server is offline, but randomly it showed online and the right players, then i refreshed and it was offline again, even though the server is online. explain?

Seems like this has become really inactive, anyways i am having a problem. It shows my server is offline, but randomly it showed online and the right players, then i refreshed and it was offline again, even though the server is online. explain?
Do you have server querying enabled? Also, do you have MineQuery on the server? If not, I'd do both.

Really sad seeing a paid plugin have completely no support a few weeks after release, maybe @Kainzo can do something about it?
You could always bother them on their website ;). http://herocraftonline.com/main/forum/

Works 100% for our server.
@Shadrxninga - when he gets time will look at issues. He's been pretty busy in RL and I haven't seen him around too often.

I think the issues stem from not setting it up properly or not having the proper ports open. I'm very thankful that our team member was able to create this, seeing that there was nothing on XF that did what we wanted. =)

Well, i have another query thing im using for another site of mine thats works fine with the server, just this one doesn't. I do have both Minequery and query enabled, my next suspicion was the web host not allowing incoming connections or what ever it was, but just the other day it showed the server was online, with the right players on for less then a minute, then went offline again, so now im not sure

I'm really sorry for not offering support. The truth is... I'm 16 and I've got school to worry about too. My exams are around this time of year, I've got the mocks in the coming weeks and the real ones are in a few months time. These are the ones that matter for University Entrance... So I want to do well in them.

But... I'm not going to just drop supporting this add-on all together. The holidays for me are coming up in about 3 -4 weeks, I'm sure I'll be able to find time in between studying to remove all these little errors people have been having (the most part these issues are caused because of people with shared hosting as most shared hosts will block out going connections on ports other than 80,443 and possible a few others). I'll definitely be adding multiple server support in the future, but if I don't get time these next holidays , that'll have to wait till the end of november. I'll also try and complete that long list of things I was wanting to do in the description - such as ajax reloading.

@Malo Also.. if you're wanting support - it's usually better if you PM me. I wasn't notified of replies on this thread and I just noticed them today. If you're still having issues - send me a PM and I'll be happy to help you out.

I'm really sorry for not offering support. The truth is... I'm 16 and I've got school to worry about too. My exams are around this time of year, I've got the mocks in the coming weeks and the real ones are in a few months time. These are the ones that matter for University Entrance... So I want to do well in them.

But... I'm not going to just drop supporting this add-on all together. The holidays for me are coming up in about 3 -4 weeks, I'm sure I'll be able to find time in between studying to remove all these little errors people have been having (the most part these issues are caused because of people with shared hosting as most shared hosts will block out going connections on ports other than 80,443 and possible a few others). I'll definitely be adding multiple server support in the future, but if I don't get time these next holidays , that'll have to wait till the end of november. I'll also try and complete that long list of things I was wanting to do in the description - such as ajax reloading.

@Malo Also.. if you're wanting support - it's usually better if you PM me. I wasn't notified of replies on this thread and I just noticed them today. If you're still having issues - send me a PM and I'll be happy to help you out.
ok, thanks. I am also 16, and you have exams in september? my school just started : o

One question what i need to rename in the file to add a second server status block??
Because i want for my forum a status block for our vanilla server and for our industrial craft sever.

Top Bottom