[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

Its been a super long time since the previous update. (may 27th) so like 4 months and a bit. I think this has fallen inactive because shadrxninga is always busy.

I was thinking about purchasing this add-on but it seems like it's long gone inactive. If the author eventually finds the time to add multiple server support I will definitely be buying it.

I was thinking about purchasing this add-on but it seems like it's long gone inactive. If the author eventually finds the time to add multiple server support I will definitely be buying it.
Just to let people know - there should be an update out within the next few days. Which will add automatic updating via ajax, I've also started on multiple server support.

Just to let people know - there should be an update out within the next few days. Which will add automatic updating via ajax, I've also started on multiple server support.
Awesome! Just a question, in your description you mention it using Minequery, are you talking about the CraftBukkit plugin or inbuilt query port feature?

Awesome! Just a question, in your description you mention it using Minequery, are you talking about the CraftBukkit plugin or inbuilt query port feature?
The craftbukkit plugin, there is another option to use the same querying that the minecraft client does in the server list screen. I might get rid of that and replace it with the built in querying in the future though.

The craftbukkit plugin, there is another option to use the same querying that the minecraft client does in the server list screen. I might get rid of that and replace it with the built in querying in the future though.
Yeah I think it would be a good idea to switch. The in-built one has the same features, works the same way, would allow people to also use this add-on with vanilla Minecraft servers, and requires no plugin knowledge to set up.

Anyway, can't wait for the update, good luck with the development!

Plugin shows server offline,while it's online. I've verified with multiple MC servers. The forum is hosted on business class hosting from hostgator.

Plugin shows server offline,while it's online. I've verified with multiple MC servers. The forum is hosted on business class hosting from hostgator.
The problem with shared hosting is that the hosts often put in place lots of secruity measures. What they'll be doing is blocking connections to other servers on ports that aren't comonly used (25566, the default Minequery port being one of those). What will probably work is this - change the port the minequery is running on on your minecraft server to port 80 (Very commonly used, as it is the port which websites run on). You could also put in a support ticket explaining your situtation - tell them that you have a script which needs to connect to port 25566 on another server and grab data from it. Tell them it's for Minecraft as well, they may be willing to allow connections if you ask them.

If you need anymore help, just ask.

I Bought the Addon, with my pararents paypal, as i dont have 1 setup yet, going to the bank @ the end of the month to get my card stuff done.

- i have my email added onto that PayPal, Will the email go to both emails, or the main email, of what i payed with?

I Bought the Addon, with my pararents paypal, as i dont have 1 setup yet, going to the bank @ the end of the month to get my card stuff done.

- i have my email added onto that PayPal, Will the email go to both emails, or the main email, of what i payed with?
I've sent you a pm .

Well... it's not that it no longer works. It's just that it is no supported by the developer. The next update will use the built in querying.
Unsure if this has been reported or not. When minequery is enabled; and server is offline; website home page wherever the server status block is active pretty much does not load what so ever because minequery holds it up. Any other page works perfectly fine. Is it possible to first load the page and then go for attempting to connect with minequery/etc. During our downtimes our users have not been able to hit our homepage which has the block on it (We have disabled minequery for the time being) - Please advise.

Top Bottom