Hello

Ok ,, so moderntank.net/forum .. You need to be a member to link .the chat .. Ther is a link ther .
The forum and the chat work with the same members ,means - if you regester on my forum , you can use the same name in the chat .
So this is what I need very simple chat

eransss this is an excellent community for support so just send any questions you want.
The mods are fantastic - Jake Bunce is a darling, Slavik is very clever, Lawrence very kind.
But there's also various friendly folk like me that help out with the more basic stuff.
The addon developers are a great lot - masses of addons - have a look at the Resources link on the top bar.

So .... :)

Ty Ty .. I have bean here as a geast , I have seen jake , posting very fast ..
Good to know ..
I was buying vbultin . But I guess the castumer servises is very bad ,
They took my money from visa , but o program .
Any way it's a long story , I heard about this program , I hope it will work

Any way it's a long story , I heard about this program , I hope it will work

Works
Stable
+++ SEO
Easy design to make it individual
Easy admin
Fast good support here
Good addons
Users LOVE it

Check my tutorial in my signature for best basic addons.

The hardest part of XF is permissions. That is because they are so powerful and flexible. But there is excellent help here.

Yes you can show off your forum. Look on the forum homepage http://xenforo.com/community keep going down.
Best to say if you want feedback or not. Feedback can be tough so depends if you welcome it. Can be very useful. But if you are sure (like me!) you have your forum how you want it you say no criticism thank you. Just show off!

Note I did not answer php plugin because I do not know. One of the mods will answer that,
If they have not answered it within 5 hours I suggest you post a new thread with php plugin in the title.

Yes you can show off your forum. Look on the forum homepage http://xenforo.com/community keep going down.
Best to say if you want feedback or not. Feedback can be tough so depends if you welcome it. Can be very useful. But if you are sure (like me!) you have your forum how you want it you say no criticism thank you. Just show off!

Note I did not answer php plugin because I do not know. One of the mods will answer that,
If they have not answered it within 5 hours I suggest you post a new thread with php plugin in the title.
I am sure someone (jake) will answer soon lol

Top Bottom