1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello License change information help me!!

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by crazy, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy

crazy Member

Hello, I got my license as a 2nd hand purchase from a friend since she was 1 week stake-mail e-mail, name, order number, name change, but said in e-mailed my license to be played, but how much has been licensed since she was 3 years, I take a look where I find the answer is the order number You will cooperate'm really hard to please me.!

my from : Turkey I turned to google translate what I wrote.

2. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

you only need to pay $40 (per year) to renew the license. then you can receive support and updates.

3. crazy

crazy Member

Even if I make that money olucakmı change? do not think I'll take, purchase changed already updated to change the form filled out here : http://xenforo.com/contact/

4. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

You need to login here to change the information:
    http://xenforo.com/customers/

You need the owners email and password to be able to change the license holder information.
    If not possible, then send all her information and request for transfer of license through that contact us link. http://xenforo.com/contact/

5. crazy

crazy Member

[​IMG]

I already know the login information, but I want the order number you take me to the link I opened ticket name, surname, e-mail Let me get where I want to change the order number three years ago?

6. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

I believe you must pay $40 first to receive support and fill-out the "Get support" to change the "Your details" link.

7. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Search Paypal from that date. Paypal never deletes transaction info regardless of how old it was.

8. crazy

crazy Member

:) I'll be sure to say the same thing if a moderator friend

9. crazy

crazy Member

I got my friend looked license has it's own paypal account could not scanned: S

10. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

PayPal.com -> History -> Advance Search -> "payments@xenforo.com" - > "Email" -> Change the date back to January 2011 -> hit "Search" button

11. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

The problem is that he got the license from a second-hand seller as stated in the first post:
    Sometimes I wonder how details like this can be missed.

crazy likes this.
  12. crazy

crazy Member

yes since the morning I tried to explain it :)

13. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

Mike Edge mentioned they had to get a PayPal transaction ID.
    I was pointing crazy where to find the information from the person they obtained the copy from.

Andrej likes this.
  14. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

That wasn't clear out of what you wrote, but I understand that you try to help given the explanation. :)

Fufu likes this.
  15. crazy

crazy Member

This time, I'm the victim then what is my fault?

16. crazy

crazy Member

@Mike here show please ! :(

17. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Use the Contact Us form or raise a ticket for all license related issues.

This is not something that can be discussed in public, for obvious reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.