Why can't some one tell me the truth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashisking

After having a heart attack and going through a triple bypass operation.

I thought I had to have a little hobby, as I couldn’t work anymore and being 65 years old.

I was so interested in football, so I thought I would start a football forum – and I saw Xenforo had a good Community Platform.

A friend of mine had an old license and he offered to sell me it, so I bought it from him – I spent a total of $240 for the license and for him to set everything up. ( I think I was cheated ) I did not know the wiser.

But when I logged into the license account over on Xenforo – I saw that the email address was still the sellers email address – so I contacted Xenforo and asked if I could change the email address to my one, as I bought the license.

But they locked the account and I have no Idea what is going on.

I can not get any answers from the seller or Xenforo on the support tickets , and it’s affecting my health.

All I want to know is, did I waste my money on a license that wasn’t ever going to be mine and if so – I will move on and except this loss of money and I was a fool to trust this seller. ( which I have known for 15 years )

Why can't some one tell me the truth ? if I was conned, then I will find the money some where and buy a license over here.

This is already being handled by ticket - the forum is not the correct place to discuss account issues.

It's not correct to say that you "can not get any answers from the seller or Xenforo on the support tickets" - we have already made it clear that any transfer request must be initiated by the original account owner.

How can we possibly transfer a license from a customer to a third party without their explicit consent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom