Resource icon

[HDJuegos.net] WaterMark Add-on 1.2

No permission to download
just a request; but any chance a option can be added giving the user choice of if a image is watermarked or not? Example, in 'more options' while posting there are a couple boxes you can check for receive mails and watching threads... possibly add another one for "watermark uploaded image files"

reason: some of our upload images don't need to be done, or already have watermarks from other sites, but need to go in sections where watermarks must still be enabled.

just a request; but any chance a option can be added giving the user choice of if a image is watermarked or not? Example, in 'more options' while posting there are a couple boxes you can check for receive mails and watching threads... possibly add another one for "watermark uploaded image files"

reason: some of our upload images don't need to be done, or already have watermarks from other sites, but need to go in sections where watermarks must still be enabled.
This might be a good feature to give with permissions, so that admins and moderators can use it but images uploaded by users always have watermarks

Does this addon alter the images uploaded to the forum? or it only add the watermarks when the users view them? I want to maintain the images without watermarks in the server, also with the option to change the watermark in a future.

Thank you for this great work.

Does this addon alter the images uploaded to the forum? or it only add the watermarks when the users view them? I want to maintain the images without watermarks in the server, also with the option to change the watermark in a future.

Thank you for this great work.
This would be great to know...

Hi can you add options to Enable/Disable Watermarking for Attachment content types, like "Conversation Message", "Post" and any other custom type by other Installed add-ons?

Can this be done, please?

1+

Any of the developers, how easy or hard is this? Add the option for users to choose to watermark or not, I ask this as the author of the addon has not been online since February and the change would most definitely have to be done by someone else.

I don't think the dev is interested. can someone else guide me to adding this option.

Great add-on!

1+

Is there a way to watermark images that has already been uploaded?

I can only see the watermark on images I've uploaded after installing the addon.

Would love for this too! Maybe a database query could be run or something? lol.

Love this resource though, just what I needed. :)

Top Bottom