Resource icon

[HDJuegos.net] WaterMark Add-on 1.2

No permission to download
After testing this myself it works great with all images posted in threads. It does not work however with avatars (I think this is a good thing) and XFR User Albums. Any way you could make this compatible with XFR User Album's images?

After testing this myself it works great with all images posted in threads. It does not work however with avatars (I think this is a good thing) and XFR User Albums. Any way you could make this compatible with XFR User Album's images?

Hi the Pet. This add-on will work next week with gif's and jpeg's don't worry. I release it as is in my forum, where i only had a PNG for watermarks but i can extend it to GIF and JPG's. I only override the post attachment method so avatars will work as you always expected without watermarks.

XFR uses his own attachment model. I can override it but is a little more complicated because i need to test in my add-on if you have the XFR add-on. I will take a look.

Hi the Pet. This add-on will work next week with gif's and jpeg's don't worry. I release it as is in my forum, where i only had a PNG for watermarks but i can extend it to GIF and JPG's. I only override the post attachment method so avatars will work as you always expected without watermarks.

XFR uses his own attachment model. I can override it but is a little more complicated because i need to test in my add-on if you have the XFR add-on. I will take a look.
Thanks that would be great if it was compatible because I have a lot of photos I want to add to my gallery but I have a competitor that has been caught several times stealing images from my site, so I can't put them up until I get a watermark solution.

AWESOME! Any chance you can get this to work with jpegs and maybe even gifs?

When i said "Only work with PNG" is the watermark image (the image you user as watermark), needs to be PNG. The Add-on watermarks JPGs, GIFs and PNGs now. Maybe i didn't explain it well.

You can upload to a thread any type of image and will be watermarked with the PNG image in the options menu. This is the actual functionality

Will it be possible to somehow configure where the watermark will show on the image? (i.e. left, right, top, bottom).

Will it be possible to somehow configure where the watermark will show on the image? (i.e. left, right, top, bottom).

SchmitzIT, if I am not mistaken, I think that is what these options do:

pbjbVr.png

Ah sorry. Did not see that. I might give the system a go soon. It definitly sounds interesting enough for some of my sites.

The watermark now starts at right bottom and you can set the margin x and y from this position. But in next versions i will put an option to start at left, right, top, bottom and center

When this is applied to an animated gif, it seems to break the gif. Any way we could get an option to apply the watermark to image types like png, jpeg, etc. but not to an animated gif?

When this is applied to an animated gif, it seems to break the gif. Any way we could get an option to apply the watermark to image types like png, jpeg, etc. but not to an animated gif?

This is because regenerates all the image, but good one sir, i will try to solve this at least to avoid the broken gif.

Top Bottom