Resource icon

[HDJuegos.net] WaterMark Add-on 1.2

No permission to download
Awesome update! Do you know if this will watermark images already added to User Albums or will it only affect future images uploaded? Also, on the next version, can you add an option to disable for gifs? Watermarks dont seem to work well with those.

The Watermark add-on don't modify the actual images, only when a new image is uploaded, so the old images can't be watermarked.

About the gifs, I will check for version 1.3 !!

Any way you can change the location of the credits or offer a paid, branding free version? It is messing with my advertisement placement.

Good add-on but I'm having issues with it, installed and working... But... The watermark resizes itself according to the size of the image being uploaded which is very bad!

Example, I upload a small image and the watermark is HUGE and off the image... If I upload a big pic, then the watermark is small, which looks better...

The MAX HIGHT AND WIDTH options which are set to default, what use are they if the watermark changes size ????

There should also be a transparency option.

Please help or fix the issue ASAP - thanks.!

Good add-on but I'm having issues with it, installed and working... But... The watermark resizes itself according to the size of the image being uploaded which is very bad!

Example, I upload a small image and the watermark is HUGE and off the image... If I upload a big pic, then the watermark is small, which looks better...

The MAX HIGHT AND WIDTH options which are set to default, what use are they if the watermark changes size ????

There should also be a transparency option.

Please help or fix the issue ASAP - thanks.!

the max height and width from the options menu it's the minimun width and minimum height from the image, not from watermark.

If you have a 130 x 150 image, the watermark will not apply because need a minimum of 150 to be applied.

You can also make a transparent PNG to make a watermark.

the max height and width from the options menu it's the minimun width and minimum height from the image, not from watermark.

If you have a 130 x 150 image, the watermark will not apply because need a minimum of 150 to be applied.

You can also make a transparent PNG to make a watermark.
But this doesn't answer the question, how can I stop the watermark increasing in size? I'm sure you must know what I mean ?

But this doesn't answer the question, how can I stop the watermark increasing in size? I'm sure you must know what I mean ?

Making more higher the height and width from options menu. For example 300 x 300, this will only apply if the image dimensions are bigger than this.

Making more higher the height and width from options menu. For example 300 x 300, this will only apply if the image dimensions are bigger than this.
So is there a permanent solution to this? I've seen watermarking on other sites, when you upload it, the watermark always remains a fixed size..

So is there a permanent solution to this? I've seen watermarking on other sites, when you upload it, the watermark always remains a fixed size..

Can i see it in your site please?. The code don't modify the watermark size, so i want to see what happens.

Is there a way to watermark images that has already been uploaded?

I can only see the watermark on images I've uploaded after installing the addon.

Reactions: vVv
Is there a way to watermark images that has already been uploaded?

I can only see the watermark on images I've uploaded after installing the addon.
This would be a nice feature but I do not think the add on currently does this.

So far this add-on has failed me, regardless of the watermark being optimal size.. My previous add-on works so well even has a transparency option.

But, lets hope future updates improves this add-on.

I am facing a similar issue.. the watermark image gets enlarged on a small image.. and the postion also changed... for xample: if i upload a 200*200 px image.. the watermark will get enlarged and gets embedded on the center even though i set the postion as bottom-right.

I hope this ca be fixed.. otherwise this add-on is really really great.. Thanks to HDJuegos

Anyway you could add an option to NOT add the watermark on any file uploaded called slide.jpg ? This image is used to show pictures in the xenporta slider for promoted threads. It would look a lot cleaner with no watermark on them.

Top Bottom